Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
Jaguars fleece 9ers for 6th rounder this year and conditional next year for what is probably the biggest QB bust in many years. Ding Dong Gabbert is gone!!! Hell I'd have taken a slim jim for him.

Thank God for new ownership and management.
1920113_10152029542683733_1648091156_n.jpg

trowbridge-tavern.jpg

We'd have been willing to give you a 5th round pick to keep him on your roster. A 4th if he's your starter!

Hilarious how Jags fans are so happy they dealt a QB they spent a high first round pick on for a 6th rounder

Hilarious how Jags fans are so happy they dealt a QB they spent a high first round pick on for a 6th rounder

He was drafted by the idiot previous general manager. And yes it is like detox. I was shocked the first year he played and was ducking at phantom pass rushes.

I don't want to burst your bubble jag....well maybe I do a little I guess....

Do you have any idea what the financial hit is when an English Premier League team gets relegated?

Do you know who owns the last place team in the Premier league at this moment?

I don't want to burst your bubble jag....well maybe I do a little I guess....

Do you have any idea what the financial hit is when an English Premier League team gets relegated?

Do you know who owns the last place team in the Premier league at this moment?

Shad has it covered from the change in his sofa.

I do know he's on his 3rd coach already since buying them last summer.

Congrats. :coffee:same exact sentiment
Maybe someday they will relocate the team to Myrtle Beach and call them the Spring Breakers.

Jaguars fleece 9ers for 6th rounder this year and conditional next year for what is probably the biggest QB bust in many years. Ding Dong Gabbert is gone!!! Hell I'd have taken a slim jim for him.

Thank God for new ownership and management.

Yes, any news for Jags fans is good news.

This does actually represent a new chapter for the Jaguars. Usually they just cut their busted draft picks. Now they're getting compensation for them!

Back