Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Jags v Pats in the next AFC Championship game. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I'm on the heavy stuff tonight

You let me slide?
I'll have the rent for you tomorrow
Or the next day...... I don't know

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/97ECZMvbLxg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jags v Pats in the next AFC Championship game. :coffee: ---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ---------- I'm on the heavy stuff tonight
Do we have to shut down the tavern again. Until you start thinking straight . Jags making the playoffs would be a huge accomplishment for them

I do predict the Jags will make the playoffs this year though.

Hopefully Alex Mack voids his contract and becomes free agent. That will be last piece on Offense for the Jags.

Look for them to concentrate heavy on the Defense now that the Offense is in good shape with all the young talent they have now.

I do predict the Jags will make the playoffs this year though.

Hopefully Alex Mack voids his contract and becomes free agent. That will be last piece on Offense for the Jags.

Look for them to concentrate heavy on the Defense now that the Offense is in good shape with all the young talent they have now.

Not sure that he will opt out of his contract. Hue Jackson will do all he can to hang on to him.

If he does he will have a few teams looking to win his services.

It's also fair to note that he had a very strong relationship with Colts OC Rob Chudzinski. I would think they would go all kitchen sink to sign him.

Back