Trump Agrees to Leave Office

spacecrime

Reaction score
Is your next post going to be that if they vote against a democrat bill, they are terrorists? :coffee:
Voting is good and is not terrorism

Breaking into the Capitol is bad, and is terrorism
Besides moving into the Capitol building (helped by the police, apparently ), what else did they do to prevent the transition?

I keep seeing this false narrative , but please clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh my God. They moved into the Capitol Bldg???? Did you not watch the news? How about a mob tore down the barricades and broke down the doors. The police didn't help, they were over powered by numbers. What do you expect 20-30 do against hundreds of people. Perhaps if the Trump supporters were peacefully protesting in Lafayette Park, there would have been an overwhelming military force in body armor deployed. They were under-manned to start and reinforcement cops took over 45 minutes to arrive on scene. I agree that that is suspicious that it seems like the Trump supporters had inside help. We just disagree on who would want to help the Trump supporters?

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Please, only the most rabid 1-2% of Trump supporters thought that he wouldn’t leave.

Talk about a YUGE overreaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
But that's who he addressed yesterday morning, and that's who terrorized the capitol.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Voting is good and is not terrorism

Breaking into the Capitol is bad, and is terrorism

Oh my God. They moved into the Capitol Bldg???? Did you not watch the news? How about a mob tore down the barricades and broke down the doors. The police didn't help, they were over powered by numbers. What do you expect 20-30 do against hundreds of people. Perhaps if the Trump supporters were peacefully protesting in Lafayette Park, there would have been an overwhelming military force in body armor deployed. They were under-manned to start and reinforcement cops took over 45 minutes to arrive on scene. I agree that that is suspicious that it seems like the Trump supporters had inside help. We just disagree on who would want to help the Trump supporters?
Oh come on, all they did was break into the capital building while the entire house and senate was there which caused them to have to go on lockdown, just a couple bombs were found. Whats the biggie....lol

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
So this news is basically, okay, you can have it, now:

i tried GIF

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
It's funny.....this is a guy that vacillates on an hourly basis...lol, and yet still people hang on his every word. It's stunning, almost Pavlovian.

Mind you , I never thought for a moment that there wouldn't be a peaceful transition....but I still find it remarkable how every word he speaks is news, even though everyone knows that anything Trump says is subject to change at any moment.

If I thought he was going to peacefully turn over the keys, and I do, I would still think that. If I thought he was going to lock himself in the Oval Office and push the presidential desk against the door and say "I'm never leaving!", I would still think that.
We're going to have to get used to people not hanging on the President's every word. I'm seriously thinking about creating an app called the "Biden Translator." It'll be like those foreign language translators people use on their phones so they can decipher whatever the hell it is Sleepy is trying to say.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
We're going to have to get used to people not hanging on the President's every word. I'm seriously thinking about creating an app called the "Biden Translator." It'll be like those foreign language translators people use on their phones so they can decipher whatever the hell it is Sleepy is trying to say.
So it was easy to understand what Trump actually meant? You folks are too much. lol

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Yeah "loved them" that's what he said in his taped statement yesterday. Today he's throwing those loved ones under the bus.
Yeah it was the first time I ever heard a President say he loved domestic terrorist and understood them.