Trump Agrees to Leave Office

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
The inauguration should be nothing more then s simple ceremony inside a secure facility (White House?). Not just for vivid but what if a big crowd tries to disrupt it like the ec vote count. Also I sorta changed position on the idiots. The ones who caused damage to the capital needs charged accordingly. They should’ve never been denied entry into the building (senate and house chambers are no go zones) and been allowed to protest (rioting is not protesting). Obvious security check points for weapons. Those buildings belong to the people of the USA as muscular as those who work in them v

Inspector_50

Reaction score
The inauguration should be nothing more then s simple ceremony inside a secure facility (White House?). Not just for vivid but what if a big crowd tries to disrupt it like the ec vote count. Also I sorta changed position on the idiots. The ones who caused damage to the capital needs charged accordingly. They should’ve never been denied entry into the building (senate and house chambers are no go zones) and been allowed to protest (rioting is not protesting). Obvious security check points for weapons. Those buildings belong to the people of the USA as muscular as those who work in them v
Well if you saw the crowd that went in there and say they should have been allowed to go in there, then you missed anything that happened.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't particularly like what I know of Pence politically, but I gained a lot of respect for him for following the constitution and doing his duty in the face of rediculous pressure. He made some strong statements that were spot on.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the sense it's more or less been invoked but not in name. That the cabinet would simply not carry out anything. I think he has been effectively neutered.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com

How does one make sense of so much scandal? Just the Trump deals involving Bayrock, Toronto, and Panama alone amounted to some $1.5 billion, and there was a clear pattern with each: money connected one way or another to the Kremlin or the Russian mafia, failure, scandal, lawsuits, an overwhelming stench of money laundering, and the Trump name being removed by Trump backing out or Trump being forced out. Taken together, it is pretty improbable that so much disaster could surround one person without a greater, deliberate purpose behind such losses, that people would risk so much money without money laundering being the real reason behind these deals. And those deals certainly match the model of the Manafort, Gates, Firtash, and Mogilevich Manhattan money moves for Yanukovych, the Party of Regions, and Putin that were clearly money laundering, even if a court case has not yet produced a guilty verdict regarding those deals. These were the big deals he was doing while he was rebuilding himself and using his TV show The Apprentice to build a huge national fanbase

Let us also pause here to note Trump’s direct involvement with two major financial firmsBear Stearns and FL Groupjust before they failed and were the two major catalysts for the worst global economic crises since the Great Depression.

FL Group failed spectacularly in 2008, along with Iceland’s other major banks and funds. The firm’s failure was a major factor in the collapse of Iceland’s financial sector, a collapse that served as a catalyst for the 2008 global financial crisis and America’s Great Recession. Furthermore, since FL Group was a stupendously bad performer even by the standards of the 2008 financial crisis, and given its close (direct and/or indirect) ties to Kremlin-connected Russian money, one could also be forgiven for thinking that they were acting more out of Kremlin interests than business ones. In the case of Bear Stearns, its collapse would be the first big domino on the U.S. side of the global financial crises and the catalyst for the U.S. Great Recession. The Trump deals were not insignificant and were important factors in both firms’ collapses, so, it would not be without accuracy to say that Donald Trump played an important role in causing the economic crises that erupted in 2008.

Last edited:

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I stuck out my head out the window and I can hear liberals in New England screaming all the way down here in Florida.
Maybe he should have done it in a superbowl year....Geez if people didnt hate us already...

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I stuck out my head out the window and I can hear liberals in New England screaming all the way down here in Florida.
It's an honor to be awarded this medal. It doesn't matter who the POTUS is at the time.
But the vampires on the left will be screaming for BB to refuse it.