Trump - Displays no Contrition for Riot

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com

Res, former executive vice president of the Trump Organization, is author of “Tower of Lies: What my 18 Years of Working with Donald Trump Reveals about Him.”

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
Can’t expect an old dog to learn a new trick.

I wonder. Even if Trump were to give a public, sincere mea culpa, would the insurrectionist faction of his supporters follow suit, or would they turn on him as well?

Stevo

Reaction score
people accepting the whole "none of this is my fault" schitck is one of the weirdest to me. This is a real inside baseball discussion but even Jocko seems to give him a pass on this. His book is titled "Extreme Ownership". It's in the title!

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
I have to laugh. Look at the transcript of his speech. He used the word peaceful. Much like all the liberals and media people did all summer. The left ran with the narrative all summer as cities burned and people died. Yep, peaceful protest. And don't give me this crap about "police brutality" and "systemic racism." Obama was here for 8 years and it went on under his watch. He did nothing. The MSM didn't even acknowledge most of the riots and looting.

Yet here we are. The Capitol was breached. Ironically minutes after Trump's speech ended. Video evidence shows police moving aside to let people in. There are clips of Trump supporters fighting with the people trying to get up the steps.

But you guys have your clown in office. Soon the courts will be packed, the Electoral College will be gone and your children will struggle to find jobs because everything will be done overseas.

Congratulations

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I have to laugh. Look at the transcript of his speech. He used the word peaceful. Much like all the liberals and media people did all summer. The left ran with the narrative all summer as cities burned and people died. Yep, peaceful protest. And don't give me this crap about "police brutality" and "systemic racism." Obama was here for 8 years and it went on under his watch. He did nothing. The MSM didn't even acknowledge most of the riots and looting.

Yet here we are. The Capitol was breached. Ironically minutes after Trump's speech ended. Video evidence shows police moving aside to let people in. There are clips of Trump supporters fighting with the people trying to get up the steps.

But you guys have your clown in office. Soon the courts will be packed, the Electoral College will be gone and your children will struggle to find jobs because everything will be done overseas.

Congratulations
Trump incited an attack on the capital, most can see this, even his own allies. People like you want to just sweep it aside, and now all of the sudden want unity. Sorry that ship sailed when your President called on his minions to attack the capital, its now time for people to be held responsible.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I just watched the documentary yesterday on Hulu. Trump biggest issue has been his Ego. I told john locke & piggy. i liked Trump polices but the man was just a egomaniac. IMO that overshadowed what he accomplished.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I just watched the documentary yesterday on Hulu. Trump biggest issue has been his Ego. I told john locke & piggy. i liked Trump polices but the man was just a egomaniac. IMO that overshadowed what he accomplished.
Well sadly that Ego lead to him wanting to see people tear the capital building apart on his behalf, and he needs to be held accountable for that along with any other members who were also involved.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Trump incited an attack on the capital, most can see this, even his own allies. People like you want to just sweep it aside, and now all of the sudden want unity. Sorry that ship sailed when your President called on his minions to attack the capital, its now time for people to be held responsible.
Your intellectual dishonesty knows no bounds.