Trump Returning to Social Media with 'his own platform'

johnlocke

Reaction score

"I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform," Trump senior adviser Jason Miller told Fox News' "#MediaBuzz" on Sunday. "And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does."

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score

"I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform," Trump senior adviser Jason Miller told Fox News' "#MediaBuzz" on Sunday. "And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does."
Whatever Trump does he better make sure that no liberal corporations have control of his social media. They will censor him and close down the account. Two reasons they fear him and they want to control the narrative

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Whatever Trump does he better make sure that no liberal corporations have control of his social media. They will censor him and close down the account. Two reasons they fear him and they want to control the narrative
If it's his platform that won't be a problem. His followers can go see & share his views.

Last edited:
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
If it's his platform that won't be a problem. His followers can go see & share his views.

I guarantee you one thing, the leftist politicians will try to get it shut down like they tried to do with conservative media groups, like Fox and OANN and even the very good Newsmax right around the time of the election.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
If he has his own platform, that kind of prevents that. There are a lot of looney tune idiots that have their own platform. He will just be another that you guys can all flock to.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
There are federal commissions being pushed by both sides that are trying to oversee such platforms as we speak. Much like the destructive regulatory agency the FCC, they seek control over who says what and where.

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
If he has his own platform, that kind of prevents that. There are a lot of looney tune idiots that have their own platform. He will just be another that you guys can all flock to.
Well La Di Da Mr. Superior

Inspector_50

Reaction score
There are federal commissions being pushed by both sides that are trying to oversee such platforms as we speak. Much like the destructive regulatory agency the FCC, they seek control over who says what and where.
If Racist Rush and guys like Alex Jones are not censored, nobody is going to be.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
that's incorrect. nick dipaolo was forced off youtube. i am sure there are many other examples.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Sort of, though the true believing Trumpers believe that many of Trump’s own appointees were “deep state” and he was undermined by his own staff as a result.

Of course, the fact that Trump was apparently willingly hiring these “deep staters” would just make him the biggest dumbass off all time, but logical consistency has never been a strongpoint for Trumpers.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
that's incorrect. nick dipaolo was forced off youtube. i am sure there are many other examples.

The very popular conservative intellectual Dennis Prager and Prager U have had their YouTube videos blocked as well as selective blocking of their message from social media sites. In fact, they have a large lawsuit going on against these companies. But that's not what I'm talking about.

Many on both the left and the right are pushing for regulation and oversight of these companies just for different reasons. Both sides understand little about property rights and why such government intrusion here is a threat to free speech.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
The very popular conservative intellectual Dennis Prager and Prager U have had their YouTube videos blocked as well as selective blocking of their message from social media sites. In fact, they have a large lawsuit going on against these companies. But that's not what I'm talking about.

Many on both the left and the right are pushing for regulation and oversight of these companies just for different reasons. Both sides understand little about property rights and why such government intrusion here is a threat to free speech.
Let them have this thread. So they can post all their views. Trump will need to find different servers. So he don't have the same issues as parlor

Inspector_50

Reaction score