Twitter taking out the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I got banned on twitter once for referring to Candance Owens as aunt Tom.
i thought you didn't attack people for their beliefs? that's what you've said. along with it is a racist comment. silly black girl, you can't think for yourself...and be conservative! you must be kowtowing to massah.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
ok, now i know what your definition is of attack. thanks.
Well I said it when she herself was making very racist comments about Black men, so if you want to agree with her about it and reading your last comment, I think I know a little more about you.
But no, I did not take any aggressive action toward her. Thats what attack means by the way, not my definition, its the definition.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
i'd have to read her actual comments but pretty sure she doesn't hate black people.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
what did she say, link?
I don't remember it was a long time ago and it was twitter. It was a silly comment and it was a play on words from Uncle Tom which refers to someone who turns against their race. I dont care for her, not because of what she believes, but because she basically followed the money and did a 180 on her beliefs when money came up as the issue. She was a civil lawsuit that the NAACP helped her with, then turned around after her 180 and bashed them. She said Trump was a piece of garbage, made fun of his penis size.

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on.

She basically turned against what was her own beliefs for profit. So thats really why I do not care for her. She once said that the National Rifle Association was founded as a civil rights organization that protected Black people from the KKK. This is not true of course, but she says a lot of crazy things. But at one point she was very much against trump, against the right and for the promotion of black people and then, she was the complete opposite when it was profitable. So there are some of the reasons I do not care for her. I imagine once Trump cannot help her anymore, she will switch back.

johnlocke

Reaction score
This is some sick shit actually. Not sure what y'all ain't getting about the destruction of open speech on platforms that were created to promote it?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
This is some sick shit actually. Not sure what y'all ain't getting about the destruction of open speech on platforms that were created to promote it?
When speech is dangerous you have to protect people. Nobody is stopping him from doing a presser. Damn what did freedom fighters do before the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.