Twitter taking out the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
When liberals paint all with whom they disagree as Nazis, insurrectionists and white supremacists. they are admitting to more then they think they are admitting to.
That's the thing. We're not.

If you desperately want to associate with those who got banned, that association is on you.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
When liberals paint all with whom they disagree as Nazis, insurrectionists and white supremacists. they are admitting to more then they think they are admitting to.
If the swastika fits....If you defend those that do those things, then you are part of it. Simple as that. People cheering while a cop is beat with an American flag, yeah sorry, no more BS, I think a lot of people really do not understand what went on in that capital building and want to play the whatabout game.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
As one Portland librarian put it in the American Libraries magazine, remaining neutral as a librarian "upholds inequality and represents indifference to the marginalization of members of our community."
That's one of the most absurd pieces of pretzel "logic" i've ever seen.

DeflateThis

Reaction score
Im reading several articles of businesses endig their relationships with the Trump Organization. NYC and several banks among others. This will hurt Trumps private economy hard, and is probably worse for him than an impeachment.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
"As one Portland librarian put it in the American Libraries magazine, remaining neutral as a librarian "upholds inequality and represents indifference to the marginalization of members of our community."

That's one of the most absurd pieces of pretzel "logic" i've ever seen.
I agree totally. Yet it is the same 'logic' employed by anyone who says "If you didn't speak out on Patriot Planet against the rioting this summer, then you are complicit."

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
"As one Portland librarian put it in the American Libraries magazine, remaining neutral as a librarian "upholds inequality and represents indifference to the marginalization of members of our community."

I agree totally. Yet it is the same 'logic' employed by anyone who says "If you didn't speak out on Patriot Planet against the rioting this summer, then you are complicit."
yeah, i agree not speaking out about that does not =being complicit.
i would say that being at an 11 about the trump situation WHILE not being appalled by all the other riots is bs though.
violence , trespassing, looting is NEVER ok regardless of ideology. no situational ethics need apply.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
i would say that being at an 11 about the trump situation WHILE not being appalled by all the other riots is bs though.
violence , trespassing, looting is NEVER ok regardless of ideology. no situational ethics need apply.
Right on, sistah!

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

No. It’s the issue “not speaking out then but speaking out now”. It’s very hypocritical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
No. It’s the issue “not speaking out then but speaking out now”. It’s very hypocritical.

No, it isn't. I wasn't posting here very often this spring/summer, as I was too busy trying to run a restaurant with most of my employees on furlough. I was one of 4 people working, pushing out 200+ take out dinners every day from opening to closing.

Sorry if I didn't take the time to post here when you think I should have.

johnlocke

Reaction score
No, it isn't. I wasn't posting here very often this spring/summer, as I was too busy trying to run a restaurant with most of my employees on furlough. I was one of 4 people working, pushing out 200+ take out dinners every day from opening to closing.

You should be sorry. :rofl:

But many that have returned were too afraid to show their faces cuz the rock they were under for 4 years left a mark.

Many came outta the woodwork when it looked like Biden won. Most weren't even here election night.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Pats09 thinks everyone was here on this forum the last 4 years.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I would say a president sending in people to take over the capital is different than a group of people breaking a window at starbucks.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No, we know you were hiding like a coward the last 4 years.
It’s too bad you haven’t been hiding from the football forum during that time, too.

Yep, thats it, I didnt come down to this wonderful place for 4 years because I was a coward. Hush up snowflake, don't cry to me because your trumper is going down and the rest of you can go down with him. Good riddance. By the way, I had a forum over on another board, where you have been a coward to not go to for the last two weeks, so that means you were ok with the capital building overthrow. Yeah it sounds that stupid when you say it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.