Tyreek Hill traded to Miami Dolphins from Kansas City Chiefs

Needs its own thread I think.

That's such a dumb trade by the Dolphins.

Tua is still their QB, right? Jaelen Waddle is still there? Brian Flores should be thanking his lucky stars he got out while he did.

Here's a team, rebuilding, that doesn't have their QB...so they're going to TRADE AWAY draft capital, aka, the only cheap way to rebuild your team, in order to bring in a top-5 WR, who just turned 28, and is coming off the last couple of seasons with a nagging injury or two.

I'm sure this will work out great. Thanks, Stephen Ross. :coffee:

Tua now has Terron Armstead at tackle, Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill and Mike Gesicki as passing game targets and added new RBs in Chase Edmonds and Raheem Mostert. Nowhere to hide now. No excuses.

If the Dolphins screw up offensively on this they'll be a laughing stock., And they will. Tua is not the answer.

Another team going all in this year at the expense of fiscal sanity and depth. Oh well, they gave us all we could handle last year. This year may not be pretty.

Hopefully the Dolphins have BB's full attention after this latest move.

So is every single uber talented player going to go to the AFC this year? Also, I realize Hill went for the money, can't blame him BUT Miami? I could see if they got Watson but he has Tua. LOL

Tua is still their QB, right? Jaelen Waddle is still there? Brian Flores should be thanking his lucky stars he got out while he did.

Here's a team, rebuilding, that doesn't have their QB...so they're going to TRADE AWAY draft capital, aka, the only cheap way to rebuild your team, in order to bring in a top-5 WR, who just turned 28, and is coming off the last couple of seasons with a nagging injury or two.

I think they may trade for Jimmy. Their not done.

Dulfins gonna Dulfin (unless this actually works out)
way too much for this little dirt bag. I hope in his first game he gets knock out cold and misses rest of season, so the stupid dulfins can wine and bitch.

Chef's going downhill fast in that tough AFCw

Dulfins gonna Dulfin (unless this actually works out)
way too much for this little dirt bag. I hope in his first game he gets knock out cold and misses rest of season, so the stupid dulfins can wine and bitch.

Chef's going downhill fast in that tough AFCw
That works.

The NFL has really become the NBA.

It makes it even easier to hate this POS...

Tua is no Mahomes. They now have two speedsters except Tua doesn't throw downfield like Mahomes does. We'll see if they actually are able to utilize Hill correctly, but I doubt it.

Ross is old and desperate. what does he care if it doesn't work in a year or two, he'll either have died or won't know what day it is.
(and there's still the case of Flores saying Ross offered him $ to tank games)

What's great about Hill if he gets traded is that he won't bail the Chiefs and Mahomes out when their behind.
Also starting to look like the "new GOAT" and the "new you- quoting Clay Aiken Hammock Parties or whatever the fuck his name was- " is going to land in the HOF (give him that, he's already made it) with as many rings as the immortal Brad Johnson.

Back