Tyreek Hill traded to Miami Dolphins from Kansas City Chiefs

Hey Hogfucker, are you OK? :coffee:
LOL, had to stop by to see you guys reaction. While this hurts and now that it's had a few minutes to sink in. I'm OK with it, as long as Veach doesn't use our two 1st's to move up. While money was not really the issue on the Chiefs side as they were prepared to make him among the highest paid receivers in the NFL apparently something happened behind the scenes that hurt Hills feelings is all I can figure. I think the deal the Raiders gave Adams had an effect on this most likely.

I do hate for players to be so greedy and I never thought for a minute Hill would be that way knowing he had a secure path to the HOF where he was. I mean REALLY, what the hell is an extra 5 million when you're making 20 anyway. Easy for me to say though.

I just hate that the HOF trio is broken up. He'll never get the numbers with the Fins he got with PMII and andy Reid. We did save 20 mil in cap space and I'm sure Veach will be grabbing a vet from someone and draft a stud. But Hill was one of a kind generational talent that is irreplaceable. Hill has been a model citizen since his allegations were cleared up and a great teammate. Gonna miss him. In the end PMII is the QB and he will make any receiver produce. EXCEPT JOSH FUCKING GORDON!

Seems like one of those trades where all 3 parties lost in the short-term. The Chiefs will have a hard time winning that division now, Hill won't have Mahomes throwing to him anymore, and the Phins will improve - but not enough to really contend in the AFC. Maybe a WC now.

The Chiefs gain in the long term, though. This almost reminds me of the Herschel Walker trade. That is a ton to give up for a WR.

LOL, had to stop by to see you guys reaction. While this hurts and now that it's had a few minutes to sink in. I'm OK with it, as long as Veach doesn't use our two 1st's to move up. While money was not really the issue on the Chiefs side as they were prepared to make him among the highest paid receivers in the NFL apparently something happened behind the scenes that hurt Hills feelings is all I can figure. I think the deal the Raiders gave Adams had an effect on this most likely.

I do hate for players to be so greedy and I never thought for a minute Hill would be that way knowing he had a secure path to the HOF where he was. I mean REALLY, what the hell is an extra 5 million when you're making 20 anyway. Easy for me to say though.

I just hate that the HOF trio is broken up. He'll never get the numbers with the Fins he got with PMII and andy Reid. We did save 20 mil in cap space and I'm sure Veach will be grabbing a vet from someone and draft a stud. But Hill was one of a kind generational talent that is irreplaceable. Hill has been a model citizen since his allegations were cleared up and a great teammate. Gonna miss him. In the end PMII is the QB and he will make any receiver produce. EXCEPT JOSH FUCKING GORDON!

For what it's worth, Hill has made a mistake. Now pay wise, he's set for life and has guaranteed money to live comfortably, more than comfortably for the rest of his life. And no doubt he will be the primo South Beach playboy with all the hoes down that way...

But professionally? Mahomes was the perfect QB for him and the offensive set-up with Andy Reid designing plays was the ideal system for a deep throwing QB with speedy WRs. He'll see how bad things can really be now in MIami.

I just hate that the HOF trio is broken up.
HOF Trio? HAHA. Maybe you can trade Mahomes and get a guy who can win more than one superbowl with the best WR and best TE in the game. Remember Mahomes first year playing when you bragged about 20 Lombardi's? At the rate he's going he'll be playing until he's 168 years old. Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are available. :coffee:

Seems like one of those trades where all 3 parties lost in the short-term. The Chiefs will have a hard time winning that division now, Hill won't have Mahomes throwing to him anymore, and the Phins will improve - but not enough to really contend in the AFC. Maybe a WC now.

The Chiefs gain in the long term, though. This almost reminds me of the Herschel Walker trade. That is a ton to give up for a WR.
chiefs are a big winner in this one imo. they don't have a huge wr contract and reid's teams don't necessarily need big name guys to win. i don't think a good rookie wr will have a hard time making an impact on their team. i cannot believe the sick $ spent on wrs...i would never say never, but i'm not a fan of it in general.

And losing JC Jackson is no big deal either... :coffee:
it's a big deal, but this is more about Nick Wright's "schtick" of bagging on Pats while being a big Chef's fan.

Think Dolphins are nuts to give up that much for this guy. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
That Chef's dynasty is on hold for now

Another team going all in this year at the expense of fiscal sanity and depth. Oh well, they gave us all we could handle last year. This year may not be pretty.

Hopefully the Dolphins have BB's full attention after this latest move.

Huge number of teams that were a fair way off contending even for a playoff spot think that they can just throw a bunch of picks and money about and that they will somehow magically be in contention for a Lombardi.

Phins are one of them.

Huge number of teams that were a fair way off contending even for a playoff spot think that they can just throw a bunch of picks and money about and that they will somehow magically be in contention for a Lombardi.

Phins are one of them.
agree! but with Tua (unless he really really surprises us and makes a big jump) ain't the guy when you have Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Wilson et al in the conf.

Back