UFOs

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Have to admit I was stunned I didn’t find an existing thread on this subject.

The Defense Department recently released some INCREDIBLE footage. I don’t know if you’ve seen it, but it’s impressive.

Ingraham had a guest on last night just barely touching on it. I haven’t searched for a more lengthy or in depth interview or information on it. The guest said this is well known and developed technology that is being suppressed. It is UNREAL!!!!

Footage shows the object at insane speeds. Confirmed reports of 28,000 ft to sea level in .8 seconds (equating to over 200,000km/hr I think they said). Speeds consistently clocked 20 times that of the top speed of an F-18. Just trying to remember details 16 hrs after the fact. Worth searching for her interview. And anything more in depth would be welcomed.

Here’s the link to footage. Only a minute or 2 long. Fascinating!

https://youtu.be/auITEKd4sjA

This reminds me. Has anyone watched Project Blue Book on History Channel? It's a pretty fun show to watch. Probably not entirely accurate but still entertaining.

This footage was released a while back and I've been all over it and commented extensively on these pages. The Navy has now confirmed it and it is interesting that they chose to do so during a time when nobody really gives a shit because they are all thinking about nothing but the Covid.

I've had some long debates with one of our members (like Beetlejuice I'm afraid to type his name out loud) and, no doubt, he will weigh in soon to remind everybody that our brains play tricks on us and there isn't any credible evidence even if half the fucking Navy witnessed these things and have plenty of hard evidence to back it up.

"Unidentifed" on History Channel is pretty thorough/compelling and tells the whole story of the USS Nimitz battlegroup encounters in detail, but I really liked the Joe Rogan podcast with Commander David Fravor (one of the pilots) here: https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

I'm no longer concerned with "if" questions about whether aliens are real/here. They are. I've moved on to "why" and that's where things get sketchy.

If anybody is interested in recommendations for the best books or documentary films on the subject then I'd be glad to do so. I've seen and read dozens/hundreds and I think it is an important topic.

This footage was released a while back and I've been all over it and commented extensively on these pages. The Navy has now confirmed it and it is interesting that they chose to do so during a time when nobody really gives a shit because they are all thinking about nothing but the Covid.

I've had some long debates with one of our members (like Beetlejuice I'm afraid to type his name out loud) and, no doubt, he will weigh in soon to remind everybody that our brains play tricks on us and there isn't any credible evidence even if half the fucking Navy witnessed these things and have plenty of hard evidence to back it up.

"Unidentifed" on History Channel is pretty thorough/compelling and tells the whole story of the USS Nimitz battlegroup encounters in detail, but I really liked the Joe Rogan podcast with Commander David Fravor (one of the pilots) here: https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

I'm no longer concerned with "if" questions about whether aliens are real/here. They are. I've moved on to "why" and that's where things get sketchy.

If anybody is interested in recommendations for the best books or documentary films on the subject then I'd be glad to do so. I've seen and read dozens/hundreds and I think it is an important topic.

They actually have pictures of what these aliens look like. The aircraft is big, but these are tiny little creatures and that spaceship is loaded with billions of them. They are here to destroy us. Here's a photo of one of the mfers that was leaked. View attachment 103890

I sometimes wonder if they are seeing top secret classified aircraft, that the pilots wouldn't know anything about.

:shrug:

I sometimes wonder if they are seeing top secret classified aircraft, that the pilots wouldn't know anything about.

This is what the guest on Laura Abraham was alluding to. It’s not aliens he said. He said it’s the highest level science developed and proven for decades that is being suppressed from the public. Hinted at investments in fields that would be affected(oil imo).

The guest said the technology was anti-gravity I think.

I’ll try and search it out.

This reminds me. Has anyone watched Project Blue Book on History Channel? It's a pretty fun show to watch. Probably not entirely accurate but still entertaining.

History is a lie agreed on... :coffee:

I don't know what I've seen, but, a few of them were pretty hard to explain. At night, they're out and about more it seems. I have seen a few weird orbs in daylight however. A few of the encounters had witnesses.

This is what the guest on Laura Abraham was alluding to. It’s not aliens he said. He said it’s the highest level science developed and proven for decades that is being suppressed from the public. Hinted at investments in fields that would be affected(oil imo).

The guest said the technology was anti-gravity I think.

I’ll try and search it out.

Tesla had anti-gravity devices. I'm sure people way before he existed had them too. Tesla made a lot of perpetual motion (free energy) machines. Definitely not Rockefeller approved.

This is what I commented the last time this was suggested to me here. The math came from a fifty-something page "forensic analysis" done on the radar data from the Nimitz battlegroup. I'd link it here, but that link has died since the last time I looked at it.

I assume you are about half serious, but, no, they can't. We don't have the material science necessary to build something that can withstand those kind of G forces.

The most advanced aircraft we can build would be shredded at something like 12 to 15 Gs. These things have to withstand about a thousand times that.

It ain't the Chinese or anybody else that is remotely human.

Of course, you could go with the "they're humans from way in the future come back in time to prevent the destruction of Earth" theory, but I can't even wrap my head around that one.

I couldn't prove it to [redacted], but I'm pretty sure that they are either alien drones or ETs who have achieved mastery over gravity and, therefore, G forces don't affect them.

But to even have a shred of understanding about that stuff you need to listen to Bob Lazar's story. It's getting less crazy every year.

Not while sober.

lol!!

I think I have. When I was a Kid, camping, a friend, and I in the middle of the night where a bunch of us were camping, watched a triangle-shaped object -
you could only see white lights at each corner - move slowly across the sky and by slowly, I mean we watched it for almost an hour.

Has anyone on here ever seen a UFO?

Of course, several times. After all, I'm not an aviation expert nor privy to a ton of information regarding satellites and other space borne objects. So looking up at the sky, both with a naked eye and telescope, there have been lots of things I have not been able to personally identify, making them, to me, Unidentified Flying Objects.

UFO doesn't mean extraterrestrial necessarily, just unidentified. That doesn't mean they couldn't be extraterrestrial, I simply don't have the requisite knowledge base or expertise to know the difference.

I think just about Everyone who has looked up at the night sky in an area with low enough levels of light pollution to see clearly has at some point or another seen Something moving around, pointing up and asking "what is that?" to which those around them say "I dunno, probably a jet/weather balloon/drone/satellite or something?" From the surface after all it's difficult to get a proper perspective as to the height, size, and speed of something.

Has anyone on here ever seen a UFO?

My mom said that she and her sisters saw a low flying object in their neighborhood that they couldn't identify back in the 60's. Reports came in of the same thing up to 40 miles away. They were in a religious cult of sorts at the time and were told it was a demon buy the church leaders.

Me and my friend Bill were sitting down by the river one afternoon and thought we saw one and it was huge and descending over the mountains. We were tripping on acid. I've come to realize all these years later it was that damn sun. LMFAO.

Back