Umm..Just Wondering: Why is Ex-Pat Matt doing Monty Python tricks In our heading art?

Why is Matt Cassel lurking? :coffee:
Matt Cassell say:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iuIAWkNA7jU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's more comfortable as a backup, Mallett/Hoyer not looking so hot, and Mr. USC != a Kansas City guy. Simple

(but yeah, I was wondering the same thing. It's great, though - can we give Jon Vaughn or Leonard Russell a turn next?)

Peak-a-boo Cassell is annoying. I was going to say something too.

lol I missed him so happy he came back :D

Just Wondering: Why is Ex-Pat Matt doing Monty Python tricks In our heading art???

????

Cheers, BostonTim

There is a friend on face book called Ex Pat that sends me a crap load of info all the time.

I don't see what you are talking about?

am I missing something?

conehead.jpg

This exact image ^ of Matt Casell is popping upin the image at our page top:

Miamisnow.gif

It ops up first from the bottom, half way than retreats downward. Then From the pottom showing full image, then retreats downward again.

Then repeats from the right end, then the top and then the left end and keeps repeating. And it's not fixed on my computer.

Don't know what the hell is happening.

EDIT hell, it's happening in part in the image I just gave you (at least on my computer).

Cheers

conehead.jpg

This exact image ^ of Matt Casell is popping upin the image at our page top:

Miamisnow.gif

It ops up first from the bottom, half way than retreats downward. Then From the pottom showing full image, then retreats downward again.

Then repeats from the right end, then the top and then the left end and keeps repeating. And it's not fixed on my computer.

Don't know what the hell is happening.

EDIT hell, it's happening in part in the image I just gave you (at least on my computer).

Cheers

Weird. I'm not seeing it, and neither is Mikie. :shrug:

:rolleyes:

:coffee:

Weird. I'm not seeing it, and neither is Mikie. :shrug:

:rolleyes:

In the Miami snowball image I just posted, Can you see on the bottom edge center a small white bump that's NOT in your top of the page image?

Back