Unbeatable Meats

7RsBv2P.jpg

clam

You guys seem to like bones. Its really not my style,but if you really need a bone to suck the gooey stuff out I'll take one for the team and you can suck on mine...:coffee:

Good of you Piggy. But just remember, if you find no takers and in spite of the thread title, there's prolly no such thing as an unbeatable meat. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Good of you Piggy. But just remember, if you find no takers and in spite of the thread title, there's prolly no such thing as an unbeatable meat. :coffee;

Cheers, BostonTim

My meat has been beaten plenty of times. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Picked up some alpaca pastrami yesterday at a farmers market in Willunga (about 45 minutes from Adelaide).

Delicious.

Last edited:
I've never had Fillet Mignon before. I must try it sometime. They say it's the best quality meat (correct me if I'm wrong).

My favorite beef that I have had is both Ribeye and T-bone steak.

Yummy!

I've never had Fillet Mignon before. I must try it sometime. They say it's the best quality meat (correct me if I'm wrong).

My favorite beef that I have had is both Ribeye and T-bone steak.

Yummy!
It's amazing...you don't need a knife if it's done properly. Ribeye and t-bone are also amazing. And porterhouse. Its getting hungry out...

In case you can't get to the NYT article, here's the illustration.

29JPTRITIP1-master768-v2.jpg

We're still getting set up in our new digs, but installing a Santa Maria style BBQ pit is in my plans for the backyard.

Tri-tip, done right, is great when served hot and also for steak sandwiches as leftovers.

A suggestion for Christmas week breakfast: a couple of slices of baked ham on a croissant with melted Swiss cheese.

Beef: Prime Rib (Roast or Steak)
Pork: Ham
Fowl: You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans, I eat more chicken than any man ever seen oh yeah
Fish: Battered fish with a ton of tartar sauce
Shellfish: Shrimp

Honorable Mention: Hot Dogs

1703421621445.png

Back