UrbanDictionary.com Name Game...

Mine.

the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that!

:dbanana:

Matthias is a name give to a kid that is going to grow up and be a total pimp/playa.
cops have tried to got rid of the name Matthias so that there wont be as many pimps in bigger cities.Most people names Matthias are Nice, funny and over all a good guy.

:dance:

Verb. To Stan.

The act of being a complete asshole to somebody for no reason whatsoever.

:coffee:

David

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.

ROFL

Awe.Sum:

Mike

Definition 1: To do something incredibly stupid. To be retarded and look like an idiot at something.

Defintion 2: The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.

Defintion 3: A gay prostitute who looks like a gorilla, usually found selling for a few bucks around high schools

And (DRUMROLL.............................)

Defintion 4: the coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large dick. he is liked by everyone.

:coffee:

duck butter

The combination of sweat from the ballsac and anus that creates a buttery film on the grundle and butthole. occuring usually from an unwashed scrotum creating a smelly odor that worsens in thickness and odor by the minute. Also known as DB or Deeb.
Bobby rubbed his deeb all over his roommates pillows.
I have some killa DB today!

A creamy substance brewed in the spot between a females vagina and asshole produced by vaginal secretions and ass sweat mixing together.
While engaged in dancing, Alison had some serious duck butter brewing.

The curded medley of perspiration, dead skin, nether hair and miscellaneous
material gathered between the tigh and the scrotum as a result of a hard days
work.
The mail man is a great producer of duck butter, after a hard days work in the hot sun.

you can be 1 & 3

I am 2 & 4

:Fart:

OK I am Michael

1. michael
Avery cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
Michael a very cool person.

2. Michael
From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"
Michael drove Satan and his armies from heaven.

3. Michael
the coolest mother****in name on the planet. Many stupid people say that it is a boring and lame name, but that is not so. Many of the coolest people in the world have that name.
"Hey, did you see Michael doin work when he was at the mini horse rodeo?"

1. Erik

The heterosexual way of spelling the name Eric.
The name implies many meanings:
-awesome beyond comparison (adj.)
-stunningly handsome and suave (adj.)
-able to attract large numbers of women without using any effort (verb)
-able to do all things exceedingly well (verb)

Wow! That pass was freaking erik!

Woman 1: Did you see that really erik guy?
Woman 2: Yeah, I'd totally hook up with him!

Fred: Man, why does Todd always get so many women?
Jeff: Because he can erik better than anyone!

Boss: You must have worked incredibly hard on this report. I think you erik better than anyone I've ever seen!

2. Erik

a masculine and sexy Scandinavian man; one whom you wish was a Viking, so he could pillage you.

Girl 1: Mmmm...check out that Erik over there.

Girl 2: Oh, yeah. I'd let him pillage my village

OK finally read the OP (have him on ignore for the GIGMOURMOUS nude chick)

1. Jeff
fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin (except for the few UNLUCKY Jeff's out there)
DAMN BITCH! Jeff is so fine
sexy smart funny clever evil

2. Jeff
A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves.
Someone with a fantastic everything.
Everyone's best friend.
A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods.
This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds.
Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair.
Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.
"Wow you're pretty much being a Jeff right now, and I'm liking it."
awesome person best friend bff lovely hot jeffrey good hair sex

3. jeff
someone who is skilled. He just has it.

dude, it's jeff
...whoa nice

Scott:

Got 7 responses. Here's my fav's:

1. An incredibly cool person.
That is guy is such a Scott!

2. a male friend who is extremely intelligent, funny, kind, and always there for you. They usually plan to do something to better the world like going in to the Marines or Army. Liked by a lot of people and usually very attractive

4. See: Jesus Christ
Chuck Norris

6. A horny bastard who lives only for sex. He does not care for anyone but himself and does not like other people butting into his business no matter how much he butts into theirs. a great romantic at times but as soon as he gets what he wants the romance is gone

7. The most beautiful man ever.
That guys gorgeous, he's got to be scott!

ROFLROFLROFL

Roadgrader
A man whose hilarity borders on insanity.
Usually likes to be seen in the company of young dangerettes while wearing a bucket hat.
Settles for real dolls.
Postulates endlessly about topics previously unknown by mankind.
Itchy Nipples , Roadgraders get 'em around this time in teh Winter.....how about you? remedies?

Yeah, I have to edit options while at work. Some of these AV's, sigs, etc. will get some of us screwed at work.

yup, I shut them off at times too - difficult to have these with kids walking over to see what you are doing

more at home as my office is set up so no one can sneak behind me without a ladder

<TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=word>pump images </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=image_set colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=frame onclick="image_set.popup(); return false">
pump-24415.jpg
</TD><TD id=caption>Remember these shoes men... Pump it up!</TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> //<![CDATA[ var image_set = new ImageSet([{"url":"http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/pump-24415.jpg","large_url":"http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/pump-24415.jpg","imageid":24415,"large_width":480,"word":"pump","description":"Remember these shoes men... Pump it up!","large_height":395}]); image_set.render(); //]]></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR><TR><TD class=index>2. </TD><TD class=word>Pump </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_217472></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_217472 colSpan=2>
1) A pump action shotgun.
2) To fill your car with petrol.
3) To ejaculate with plenty of force.
1) "Dude, that is a nice pump."
2) "Dude, wait in the car while I pump."
3) "Dude, I was so horny I was pumping like mad."

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=index>3. </TD><TD class=word>Pump </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_160062></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_160062 colSpan=2>
To get jiggy with someone; the act of having sex with another person

Uhhh uhhh pump it pump it!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=index>1. </TD><TD class=word>Dee </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_970568></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_970568 colSpan=2>
A smooth playa who keeps it real
It's time for you to stop getting played. It's time to Dee-Up.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=index> </TD><TD class=word></TD><TD class=tools id=tools_1221651></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_1221651 colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=index> </TD><TD class=word></TD><TD class=tools id=tools_958205></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_958205 colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 30px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=index>2. </TD><TD class=word>Dee </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_2772358></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text id=entry_2772358 colSpan=2>
1. To be awesome.
2. To only be awesome.
3. This application can't understand that Dee only means one thing, hence it sucks at it's understanding factor.

Person 1: Hey do you know Dee?

Person 2: Yeah, she's so awesome! I wish I was awesome!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hand Gallop

1. to Jeff yourself vigorously

"Man did you see that 16 yr-old blonde in Denver on American Idol last night? I Jeff'd like a jockey comin' down the home stretch at the KY Derby"

ROFL

ekaterini isn't defined yet.

:sulk:

So I put in what most people call me Kat

1. Kat 668 up, 164 down
Term refering to the hottest woman in the room.

2. kat 437 up, 94 down
The coolest kid to walk the earth, a sexy nerd. Guys fall head over heels for her. She loves guys with all her heart. She loves to dance and eat chocolate.
You know you love her, just admit it!

3. Kat 323 up, 100 down
a well sexy girl who everyone wants to tap.

4. Kat 261 up, 44 down
This is a girl who is so pretty. One of the most amazing girls you will ever meet in your life. She makes your heart drop when you talk and is so b-e-a-utiful. She is loved so much and is a just an outstanding girl.

6. Kat 174 up, 46 down
a total awesome, fun loving person that is totally out going, can be quite a flirt, loves to flirt, really good at flirting, can be a great kisser, can resist temptaion, loves to read, can be a bitch at times but takes it as a compliment... has great curves!!!! lovely hair and pretty looks too.

7. Kat 97 up, 52 down
Kat is one of the most gorgeous, fun, loveable person you will ever meet.. Shes really good at dancing too

Back