Van Noy released by Dolphins

i'd bring him back in a heart beat... add some experienced depth at a position of need... he got over paid going to Miami... BFlo setting the tenor in the room, bringing in guys who knew how he worked... not needed any more vs his cap savings

well the Pats got a boatload of cap room. Seems like a no brainer, but who knows what BB thinks........

Hearing Tennessee could be a suitor. I don't think he'll take a big discount to come back here. What do we think gets it done?

2/$20 mil, $12 guaranteed?

Hearing Tennessee could be a suitor. I don't think he'll take a big discount to come back here. What do we think gets it done?

2/$20 mil, $12 guaranteed?
the titans have to clear a lot of room to bring him in at those levels... OTC shows they have 1.6 million in cap space right now so
thats over paying him imo...

we have cap space, but it fills up fast with deals like that... i was thinking more along the lines of 6 to 7 million a year... 3 years, 18- 21m, 8 guaranteed

Last edited:
thats over paying him imo... we have cap space, but it fills up fast with deals like that... i was thinking more along the lines of 3 years, 21m, 8 guaranteed
Let the Tits overpay for him. He was good, but, he wasn't great.

thats over paying him imo... we have cap space, but it fills up fast with deals like that... i was thinking more along the lines of 6 to 7 million a year... 3 years, 18- 21m, 8 guaranteed
Then I think he is going elsewhere. Someone will pay him at least $10-$12 mil in year one of whatever offer he gets (even if he never sees the back end of the deal).

15 million last year... not a bad gig if you can get it
I read it wrong...

"Van Noy, 29, inked a four-year, $51 million contract last March, which included $30M in guaranteed money and a $12M signing bonus. The move is expected to free up about $9.7 in cap space."

Either way, $30 million is guaranteed no matter what. LMAO.

Sign me up!

Last edited:
Then I think he is going elsewhere. Someone will pay him at least $10-$12 mil in year one of whatever offer he gets (even if he never sees the back end of the deal).
then i say good luck to him. except when he plays the Patriots... we could go after younger, better players for that kind of money

Back