verb linguini's recipe for disaster thread

99% incorrect?
Woman of insane mind and loose lips??

Really....I'm waiting for your rebuttal.

You're saying everything i wrote is garbage. Wow...... insanity at it's finest.

I quoted standards and factual information on why the guilt was proven?

You've quoted garbage. And I'm not going to refute your garbage.

Bart Hubbuch ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Idiot.

The NFL burden of proof is not based on Criminal Trial standards, just Civil

This is not a criminal proceeding.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

You've quoted garbage. And I'm not going to refute your garbage.

Bart Hubbuch ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Idiot.

Bart Hubbach reported one thing about Berman which was true.

Yet you're going to take a powder and call me nuts over that.

Stop sucking on Brady's clit

Oh, and Ideal Gas Law does not mean "ideal" conditions. When was the last time you started your shitbox up in the winter and it told you your air pressure was low? Or maybe they don't have a computer in your 1989 Ford wagon.

Temperature goes down, air within an object compresses.
Temperature goes up, air within an object expands.

Even an idiot can understand that concept. Except you. Which makes you less than an idiot...it makes you an imbecile.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

The NFL burden of proof is not based on Criminal Trial standards, just Civil

This is not a criminal proceeding.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Bart Hubbach reported one thing about Berman which was true.

Yet you're going to take a powder and call me nuts over that.

Stop sucking on Brady's clit

You're a disgusting pig.

And don't try to enlighten me on law. I've got 35 years into it.

My Maserati Goes 185 and the Pirelli's are simply fine.

I'm enlightining you on your fantasy about the NFL Laws....you're hanging by a thread

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Then you failed at reading what the NFL laws were. Tom didn't kill anyone.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Can i have ImAPig's avatar if I'm a pig

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

2006_03_27_jesus_loves_you.jpg

http://www.robertblecker.com/deflategate-the-smoking-gun/

DeflateGate: The Smoking Gun
August 19, 2015
THE CROOKED CASE AGAINST TOM BRADY: WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

The NFL insists that science alone cannot explain the Patriots’ pressure drop.

Therefore the ball attendant must have deflated them — and quarterback Tom Brady must have known.Gauges

Much depends on which gauge the referee actually used to measure the balls pre-game. The referee remembers using his longer-needled (LOGO) gauge. But the “independent” investigator/consultants rejected the referee’s recollection.

Do the gauges resemble each other so much that the referee would mis-remember which he used?

gauges2

THE SMOKING GUN

How much longer exactly is the longer needle? See for yourself. Examine the independent consultant’s own close-up: What do the rulers tell your eyes?

Look again. (Yes, they shifted one ruler .2” to deflate the difference!) The longer, LOGO gauge needle really measures TWICE AS LONG as the shorter one.

Would an experienced referee who used one of these gauges 24 times that day, mistake it for the other?

But wait! There’s another trick in this optical illusion: Are the needles both “slightly bent” as Exponent’s caption suggests?

Or did the “independent” investigator/consultants earn their millions by shooting a photograph specifically to eliminate the greater bend of the longer needle? This further deflates the difference. Look carefully. The truth lurks in the shadow.

How could these sophisticated scientific/engineering PhD statisticians with all their complex simulations and graphs somehow misalign two simple rulers? Accident — or con job?

Once you credit the referee’s memory here, and reject one other pseudo-scientific piece of twisted logic, science can fully explain the entire pressure drop.

Leaked mis-information, implausible assumptions and daring distortions obscure the truth.

Deflategate is a sham — an NFL cooked-up fraud. So who cheated: The quarterback or the League?

Anyway, you're boring me now with your stupidity, so have a lovely time while you're down here in jail.

:jerkit:

The Patriots voluntarily offered the video of McNally to the NFL.

Some cover-up.

Liars and cheaters usually try to blame others when they get caught doing what they shouldn't, so the enlist armies of propaganda and legal folks to disprove that the earth is round.

The Patriots voluntarily offered the video of McNally to the NFL.

Some cover-up.

Yes they had to......it's the only room not being filmed with a video camera? Now why is that? Every inch of the Razor is under camera view. Did you realize that?

They figured if they produced nothing.......then yet another strike. Just go deep down and see that you root for an evil empire.

Liars and cheaters usually try to blame others when they get caught doing what they shouldn't, so the enlist armies of propaganda and legal folks to disprove that the earth is round.

You've just described Goodell's FO, the Colts, and the Ravens.

The NFL is not the most savory business enterprise, but when you try to run rogue under it's watch, you're gonna get bitchslapped every time.

First time, Goodell got comprimsed by that scotch driking doofus.....the other 31 were'nt going to let it happen again. So the punishment is a bit of a make up for Spygate, and it should be because they got off very light last time.

Yes they had to......it's the only room not being filmed with a video camera? Now why is that? Every inch of the Razor is under camera view. Did you realize that?

They figured if they produced nothing.......then yet another strike. Just go deep down and see that you root for an evil empire.

Oh no...not an evil empire :eek:

My Maserati Goes 185 and the Pirelli's are simply fine. I'm enlightining you on your fantasy about the NFL Laws....you're hanging by a thread ---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ---------- Then you failed at reading what the NFL laws were. Tom didn't kill anyone. ---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ---------- Can i have ImAPig's avatar if I'm a pig ---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

LOL. Yeah, tough Internet guy surprising claims to have a Maserati (most of which aren't everyday cars).
Truly LOL worthy.
How's the view from your mom's basement?

Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Sedan is a daily driver these days, they may not be a winter sled but 9 month a year you take them out for 60 grand

I'm wondering what this guy is trying to accomplish he has not one word that we haven't heard endless times. Yawn.

I'm wondering what this guy is trying to accomplish he has not one word that we haven't heard endless times. Yawn.

Trying to convince us that his tires are unaffected by weather and temperature?

Back