verb linguini's recipe for disaster thread

Liars and cheaters usually try to blame others when they get caught doing what they shouldn't, so the enlist armies of propaganda and legal folks to disprove that the earth is round.

Hey, moron, who did the Patriots and/or Brady blame? Besides...NOBODY.

You want propaganda, try to educate yourself just a tiny bit and read this update. By top attorneys, and updated today. Fact v. fiction.

Or just keep being an ignorant fvck.

http://wellsreportcontext.com/

From Lisa's link:

Myth #1: The NFL’s lawyers told Exponent to assume it took up to 9 minutes of halftime to complete the initial gauging of 11 Patriots’ footballs.
As the Wells Report concedes, “the analysis of the data is ultimately dependent on assumptions and information that is uncertain” (Wells Report at p. 12), and that “varying the applicable assumptions can have a material impact on the ultimate conclusions” (Wells Report at p. 13). Exponent’s conclusion that there was an available scientific explanation for the halftime PSI readings was undercut not by facts or science, but by assumptions given to Exponent by the NFL’s lawyers regarding the timing of events at halftime.

According to the NFL’s lawyers, just the gauging of the 11 Patriots footballs took up to 9 minutes: 2 to 4 minutes to start to gauge them and an added 4 to 5 minutes to complete the gauging. No records were kept of the timing of the halftime PSI measurements. Seven League officials witnessed the halftime events, but no interviews recounted in the Wells Report state what any witness said about when the gauging of the Patriots’ footballs began, how long it took, or when it ended. No simulations were done to see how long it might have taken to start and complete the gauging. The information in the Wells Report from the interviews of seven League and Game Officials present at halftime was that: (i) the first thing the Officials did upon entering the Officials’ Locker Room was to gauge 11 Patriots’ footballs; (ii) the Colts’ footballs were gauged sometime thereafter; (iii) only four Colts’ footballs were measured because the Officials “were running out of time before the start of the second half” (Wells Report at p. 7); and (iv) halftime lasted 13.5 minutes.

Information presented in the Wells Report reflects that the two minute average for measuring the Patriots’ footballs is very likely what happened. The officials hurried into the Officials’ Locker Room at halftime with a plan to gauge all of the Patriots’ and Colts’ footballs. They knew that time was limited and that they needed to act quickly. It takes two to three seconds to gauge a football, as confirmed by the highly-viewed video of a Game Official gauging a football before a 2013 Chicago Bears game, which video was part of a Peter King MMQB report. Further, it is a basic premise of the Wells Report (and of an Exponent study that appears as Appendix 2 to the Exponent Report) that one person, acting alone, can complete the following in less than 100 seconds: (i) enter a room; (ii) lock the door; (iii) take 12 footballs out of a bag; (iv) stick a needle in each of those footballs to remove air; (v) place them back into the bag; (vi) unlock and open the door; and (vii) leave the room. If all that can be completed by one person in roughly 1 minute and 40 seconds, it is reasonable to conclude Messrs. Blakeman and Prioleau could begin to gauge the Patriots’ footballs less than a minute into halftime and complete the gauging in two minutes — i.e., taking 5 seconds for each man to gauge each football. That timing would support Exponent’s conclusion that science can fully explain the PSI of the Patriots’ footballs.

:dith::dith::dith:

Hey doodle noodle, how's Martavus Bryant these days? Oh, what's that you say? Banned for a year?

Yeah, keep talking about other teams. Maybe next time it will be Antonio or Ben.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hey doodle noodle, how's Martavus Bryant these days? Oh, what's that you say? Banned for a year?

Yeah, keep talking about other teams. Maybe next time it will be Antonio or Ben.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Noodle doodle ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

ROFL ROFL ROFL

you sad asshats don't know what's going on with the poor kid. His latest stems from missing the tests, not actually testing positive. Steelers keep the kids medical under wraps as it's now being discussed that there is some major clinical depression going on with the kid which doesn't excuse his behavior but sheds light on why he's going through these issues.

Looks like he's done with Steelers if he's out for year. Next man up. We got lots of folks to throw too. When is bill gonna stop tasting his thumb after he takes it out of his rear when it comes to drafting and player selection?

Hmmmm?? :thwak:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mething-other-than-a-positive-marijuana-test/

Bryant’s latest violation may have come from something other than a positive marijuana test

Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2016, 3:43 PM EDT

AP
It was widely reported last August that the NFL suspended Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant because he failed multiple marijuana tests. His latest predicament suggests a violation for something other than a positive marijuana test.

The three possibilities are: (1) a positive test for something other than marijuana; (2) failure to cooperate with testing, treatment, evaluation or other requirements under the policy or failure to cooperate with the terms of his treatment plan; or (3) at least two separate positive marijuana tests.

The intermediate 10-game suspension applies only to a single positive test for marijuana while in Stage Three of the substance-abuse program. So with Bryant skipping from four games to a full year, it means he allegedly violated the policy without testing positive for marijuana, again.

Bryant has appealed the suspension. If the suspension becomes official, the NFL likely will release more information about what specifically caused it.

It could have been something as simple as missing one of the many tests he now has to take while in Stage Three of the program. Or it may have been a positive test for a banned substance other than marijuana.

you sad asshats don't know what's going on with the poor kid. His latest stems from missing the tests, not actually testing positive. Steelers keep the kids medical under wraps as it's now being discussed that there is some major clinical depression going on with the kid which doesn't excuse his behavior but sheds light on why he's going through these issues.

Looks like he's done with Steelers if he's out for year. Next man up. We got lots of folks to throw too. When is bill gonna stop tasting his thumb after he takes it out of his rear when it comes to drafting and player selection?

Hmmmm?? :thwak:

Oh, okay.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chan Jones, Devin McCourty, Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler, Malcolm Brown, Jabaal Sheard, Patrick Chung, blah blah blah. Yeah, Bill sucks at drafting and player selection.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mething-other-than-a-positive-marijuana-test/

Bryant’s latest violation may have come from something other than a positive marijuana test

Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2016, 3:43 PM EDT

AP
It was widely reported last August that the NFL suspended Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant because he failed multiple marijuana tests. His latest predicament suggests a violation for something other than a positive marijuana test.

The three possibilities are: (1) a positive test for something other than marijuana; (2) failure to cooperate with testing, treatment, evaluation or other requirements under the policy or failure to cooperate with the terms of his treatment plan; or (3) at least two separate positive marijuana tests.

The intermediate 10-game suspension applies only to a single positive test for marijuana while in Stage Three of the substance-abuse program. So with Bryant skipping from four games to a full year, it means he allegedly violated the policy without testing positive for marijuana, again.

Bryant has appealed the suspension. If the suspension becomes official, the NFL likely will release more information about what specifically caused it.

It could have been something as simple as missing one of the many tests he now has to take while in Stage Three of the program. Or it may have been a positive test for a banned substance other than marijuana.

Hmmm so Adjective Macaroni seems to know for sure it was a missed test but Florio notes a lot of reasons. Sounds suspicious to me.

You think FLorio knows anything? He's a failed attorney hack so he makes a living schilling regurgated stories from other publications and wants advertising clicks.....TMZ light.

I acutaully hear he's got issues with opiates (lean/drank) and missed 2 tests during the playoffs. Yes i have better information that dickwad Florio.

You think FLorio knows anything? He's a failed attorney hack so he makes a living schilling regurgated stories from other publications and wants advertising clicks.....TMZ light.

I acutaully hear he's got issues with opiates (lean/drank) and missed 2 tests during the playoffs. Yes i have better information that dickwad Florio.

That's what Florio said were possible reasons. So you're regurgitating regurgitated stories?

:huh:

Penguin-mother-feeding-penguin-baby-640x250.jpg

You claim to have better info than Florio. But you don't. Because you are an assclown. Just understand we don't take you seriously, you're cheap entertainment. That's all.

Entertaining. Dance, monkey dance!

Looks like you're out of ammo, eh?

ROFL

For real!

If by "being gay" he means married to the richest, most fabulous supermodel and having three of the most exquisite children, and having dated actresses and other models, then, yeah, okay, so I guess he's "gay".

Not.

But I'm sure most of the most handsome, successful men in the world have been called gay at one time or another because small men have nothing else to say.

For real!

If by "being gay" he means married to the richest, most fabulous supermodel and having three of the most exquisite children, and having dated actresses and other models, then, yeah, okay, so I guess he's "gay".

Not.

But I'm sure most of the most handsome, successful men in the world have been called gay at one time or another because small men have nothing else to say.

All I could look at was those four rings on TB's fingers. The mere sight of those drives the haters insane.

Dance, monkey, dance. Entertain me spaghetti man.

Back