Video Game-related thread

Reaction score
Website
www.smeebig7.com
Forgive me if I've missed an already-existing thread.

Shall we have one video game-related thread?

I'll start it.

Do any of you know of any Patriots players (past or present) with Xbox?
If so, would you post any GamerTags (GT) that you are aware of?
:shrug:

Thanks,
CarrollsMine99.

Hmmm, never have seen any of those.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm. Okay.
Perhaps others may have. Or NFL players in general - if not Patriot players...

By the way, Pyxis, I love your avatar photo! :wuv:

CarrollsMine99.

Sooo is this a video game thread or just a thread where we tell each other the players names on XBOX? lol

I am addicted to Black Ops and can not WAIT for the new one to come out! It took me forever to get used to the XBOX controller and it's still nto my favorite but I work with it. Now I am capable of killing people at least other than running around and shooting the air like I did when I first started LOL

Quite honestly though nothing will ever beat the original Nintendo and Sega Genesis in my eyes lol So simple and I could sit and play for hours!!!!

I still find myself playing the Myst series of games on an old Windows 98 desktop. That is the only reason that I still have that machine.

I have a modded Wii and Xbox that both have all the game emulators on them. Basically, every game ever made for a home system is on both consoles. Every game ever made by Atari, Coleco, Intellivision, Nintendo and Sega....I have had countless hours of fun playing and reminiscing. My children also love the old school stuff.

Sooo is this a video game thread or just a thread where we tell each other the players names on XBOX? lol

I am addicted to Black Ops and can not WAIT for the new one to come out! It took me forever to get used to the XBOX controller and it's still nto my favorite but I work with it. Now I am capable of killing people at least other than running around and shooting the air like I did when I first started LOL

Quite honestly though nothing will ever beat the original Nintendo and Sega Genesis in my eyes lol So simple and I could sit and play for hours!!!!

LOL!
The original Nintendo was AMAZING. Mario, DuckHunt... You're right, nothing will top it.

I have Black Ops, but for my PC (too difficult) and not on my Xbox. So many people seem to love the games though, that it's making me curious...

Do any of you play/use MineCraft? That's another one I'm curious about! :huh:

CarrollsMine99.

I have a modded Wii and Xbox that both have all the game emulators on them. Basically, every game ever made for a home system is on both consoles. Every game ever made by Atari, Coleco, Intellivision, Nintendo and Sega....I have had countless hours of fun playing and reminiscing. My children also love the old school stuff.

Dear God I want that mod!
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL!
The original Nintendo was AMAZING. Mario, DuckHunt... You're right, nothing will top it.

I have Black Ops, but for my PC (too difficult) and not on my Xbox. So many people seem to love the games though, that it's making me curious...

Do any of you play/use MineCraft? That's another one I'm curious about! :huh:

CarrollsMine99.

I used to play Battlefield on my pc long ago and I LOVED IT. So that is probably why I love Black Ops so much. I won't play the one player though I like just playing multi player or killing the zombies.

Double Dragon, Contra, Ice Hockey, RC Pro Am ... the list goes on!

Back