[VIDEO] Mac Jones Can't Throw Deep

Alk

Taking Crazy Pills
Reaction score
Great video. This reminds me of back when other fans would claim that Brady was a dink and dunk qb and we all went on the warpath to disprove them. In fairness, 20 plus yards to me does not constitute a deep ball no matter what google says. To me, a deep ball would be like 35 plus yards. Still there were some throws in there that would still fit into that category. Deep ball or no deep ball though I think we can all agree that Mac is playing way beyond what any of us envisioned and we're all glad that he's a Patriot.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Imagine what he could do if he had a true deep threat receiver and a little bit stronger of an arm.
Macs arm:

Fine as it is?

And his Body and his strength, arms included, should go through nearly total metamorphisis over the next two years.

Cheers, BostonTim

Reaction score
Macs arm:

Fine as it is?

And his Body and his strength, arms included, should go through nearly total metamorphisis over the next two years.

Cheers, BostonTim
I was saying for this year. He really doesn't have a true deep threat. What he does have has worked great so far, but, I'd really like to see what it would be like if he did have a true #1 receiver.