View from the Charger "fan" side

That was great! My favorite was the guy who eat the Lays potato chips and says "WE WON'T LOSE LT WON'T LET US LOSE"

lmfao!

ROFL
so many good quotes in there....oh man... my sides hurt from laughing.
Here are a few good quotes:

Now we get to see why Philip Rivers is the Leader on this team and why he is going to Hawaii

If you don't believe LT will not let us lose, leave the forums right now.

LT will never lose.

and the icing on the cake? they have a "lights out" smiley
whooub5.gif

ROFL ROFL

I was reading another board and some of their members wanted to know what hotel the Pats were staying at so they could pull the fire alarm system at 4am.

By far the most pathetic, laughable, unknowledgeable football fans I've ever seen in my life.

herbz on 01-15-2007 at 02:40 PM said:
I was reading another board and some of their members wanted to know what hotel the Pats were staying at so they could pull the fire alarm system at 4am.

By far the most pathetic, laughable, unknowledgeable football fans I've ever seen in my life.

now that would have been first class all the way :eek:

Here's to you San Diego :4321:

Some more favorites

we may lose the challenge. But ultimately we will win this game.

PR and LT wont let it happen. Theyll find a way.

Or the other 8 probowlers will.

I still don't think we'll lose.

I believe in the team.

I know we can grind it and Kaeding is money.

i swear we cannot let these east coast pieces of **** get in our head. they are lame

Just breathe, and let martyball run its course.

i want to curse a ridiculously large amount of times now.. we CANT go out like this!! i'm close to tears.

time to show if this is a championship team or a pretender

At least it's our game to win. To be honest, I don't see how PR loses.

babalu87 on 01-15-2007 at 10:39 AM said:
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=38807&page=300

ROFL

Look at some of the join dates, can you say band wagon?

I read from 300 to the end of the game

Once Brady got the ball with a chance to win it they really did know it was over
:D

I gotta say, I enjoyed the hell outta that thread. The game was an emotional roller coaster for me, too... but damn... Anyway, I enjoyed that very much. :D

There is no real charger fans when the raiders were winning from 99-02 there wasnt a damn charger to be found in cali now i see them badnwogoners all the time

Back