Visiting Colts Fans: Use this thread and Apologies too!

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
To the plethora of Colts fans that may be visiting our message board, please use this thread to discuss the game and sending your smack talk our way.

By keeping it one place, it would make our lives easier to go to one place for all discussions, rants and smack. There is a lot going on here, (as you can see), so the focus is on you this week.

However, I should also apologize for most of our members here. You see, even though we dislike Peyton (except when he makes "the face" which means he is losing) and despise the Polian, we generally have a respect for the franchise. A respect borne of competition and hard fought games.

The problem with focusing our smack talk with you this week is that next week, the Pats will host the Jets and we expect those bottom feeders to migrate to our our board and spew what little intelligence they may have and we need to save our best stuff until then.

Please don't take it personal. Blame the NFL schedule maker. In fact, e-mail Polian and have him change next season's schedule and schedule say, the Raiders for the Colts and the Lions for the Pats after next year's game. That way, we both can concentrate on what we need to say to each other for that game.

Until then, please use this thread for all pre-game discussions, smack talk and whatever you wish to throw our way.

MODERATORS NOTE: Dear Mods. You can use this thread to merge all pre-game discussions for the upcoming Colts game. Thanks you.

Until then, please use this thread for all pre-game discussions, smack talk and whatever you wish to throw our way.

MODERATORS NOTE: Dear Mods. You can use this thread to merge all pre-game discussions for the upcoming Colts game. Thanks you.

ROFL.

Good luck with that.

Seems as good a place as any to post this.....

As you know, the Nov 15 matchup is the one the entire NFL world has been drooling over, myself included, as they do every year.

This year, maybe even more so, with the return of TFB (which we were robbed of last year).

(We being, the NFL fanbase)

I'm hopeful the game lives up to the expectations; though I'm doubtful it will, as the media hype for this one will be akin to a SB matchup. :p

But... THIS is the game I've been waiting for, and I'm hoping for a good game, no injuries (besides the ones we've already got), a well-officiated game, and one that won't be decided till the clock reads 00:00!

I want a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat, throw salt over your shoulder, pray, drink another beer, hold your breath till the final seconds tick away, kind of game!

Let the hoopla begin! :toast:

It started last night with the "rivalry of the decade" ads.:)

We don't stand a chance, I'm going to bed early next Sunday:coffee:

How long has this been going on now?

Whenever these two teams meet its the game of the year, pretty special no matter what side you are on.

Sure Marino choked in the playoffs but this is like Marino vs. Montana every year. Pretty damn cool as a football fan.

Oh
BEAT
DOWN

As you know, the Nov 15 matchup is the one the entire NFL world has been drooling over, myself included, as they do every year.

This year, maybe even more so, with the return of TFB (which we were robbed of last year).

I'm hopeful the game lives up to the expectations; though I'm doubtful it will, as the media hype for this one will be akin to a SB matchup. :p

But... THIS is the game I've been waiting for, and I'm hoping for a good game, no injuries (besides the ones we've already got), a well-officiated game, and one that won't be decided till the clock reads 00:00!

I want a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat, throw salt over your shoulder, pray, drink another beer, hold your breath till the final seconds tick away, kind of game!

Personally, I was a lot more worried about the Dolphins.

>)

Honestly I like the week when we are playing tampa or something, I'm getting old, cannot take the stress.

How long has this been going on now?

Whenever these two teams meet its the game of the year, pretty special no matter what side you are on.

Sure Marino choked in the playoffs but this is like Marino vs. Montana every year. Pretty damn cool as a football fan.

Oh
BEAT
DOWN

Which one is Marino?

Ha! Whyd o you even put this thread on this message board? All the xperts agree PAYTON MANING Is better than Tom Brady! And Teddy Brew-ski (Like beer, maybe he drink too much!?!) will not stop Joe-sy Addai Sunday!! Also, Bob SAnders (all0pro) is out this Sunday but he is better than ROIDNEY HArrison!

LOL, this is so very easy!!!!

My Jets hatred is taking away intensity from this game. Of course I'm very glad this'll be a nationally televized game, against the biggest rival in recent history. But I don't wanna go through the motions... my heart has become accostumed to controlled games and blow outs.I'll be very happy with a good win.

That said, I hope we hang 60 on the god damn Jets and fatass gets canned from the embarrassment.

Back