Voter turnout.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Should be higher IMO.

38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia

Nearly four-out-of-10 voters believe Joe Biden has dementia. Most voters, including just over half of Democrats, feel it is important for the likely Democratic presidential nominee to publicly address the issue.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 38% of Likely U.S. Voters think Biden is suffering from some form of dementia. Based on what they have seen and read, 48% disagree, but 14% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Twenty percent (20%) of voters in his own party think Biden has dementia. But that compares to 66% of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

Critics contend that Biden’s frequent gaffes and confusing statements suggest he has dementia. Sixty-one percent (61%) of all voters believe it is important for Biden to address the dementia issue publicly, with 41% who say it is Very Important. Thirty-six percent (36%) say it is not important for Biden to speak out on the issue, including 19% who feel it is Not at All Important.

It is important to note that Rasmussen Reports did not define “dementia” in its questions. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, dementia is “a usually progressive condition (such as Alzheimer’s disease) marked by the development of multiple cognitive deficits (such as memory impairment, aphasia and the inability to plan and initiate complex behavior).”

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted June 25 and 28, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Eighty-six percent (86%) of voters say a candidate’s health is important to their vote, and 56% believe all major presidential candidates should release at least their most recent medical records to the public.

Fifty-one percent (51%) of both Democrats and unaffiliated voters agree that it is important for Biden to address the dementia issue publicly. This view is shared by 81% of Republicans.

Men are more likely than women to think Biden is suffering from some form of dementia and attach more importance to him speaking publicly about the issue.

Seniors are the most likely to believe Biden has dementia. The older the voter, the more likely they are to believe that it is Very Important for the White House hopeful to speak about the issue publicly.

Among voters who think Biden is suffering from dementia, 93% feel it is important for him to address the issue publicly, with 78% who say it is Very Important.

In mid-May, Biden still beat President Trump in a head-to-head matchup, perhaps in part because voters expressed slightly more confidence in the former vice president to handle the post-coronavirus economy.

One-in-four black voters agree with Biden that a black voter who chooses Trump over Biden is not really black. Biden later apologized for the remark.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Let me clear this up for you.

Trump said it.

Biden did it.

Happy to help.

Only deranged leftists can think that doing it is less offensive than saying it.

Speaking of doing it has Trump given that DNA sample yet so he can prove beyond a doubt he never met the women he raped in that changing room?
Simple DNA will provide proof so whats he objecting to?
Only righties seem to object to proving evidence that can exonerate the accused. We both know why he's fighting the courts on providing that sample.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
More Democrat voter fraud shenanigans.

New Jersey Voter Fraud Incident Reveals Democrat Plan for November
June 29, 2020 by David Blackmon 11 Comments
But…but…but…we’ve been assured by Nancy Pelosi and Jake Tapper that voter fraud with mail-in ballots is a myth. – They wouldn’t lie to us, would they?

Why yes, yes they would.

About 1/5th of all ballots cast in a Paterson, New Jersey special election for city council have been thrown out by a judge as being fraudulent. Mail-in ballots were stolen from mailboxes by Democrat political operatives, filled out with forged signatures and mailed in as part of a scheme led by four men, Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-Elect Alex Mendez, Councilman Shahin Khalique, and Abu Razyen.

This kind of voter fraud is a virtually 100% Democrat phenomenon, perpetrated all across the country, mainly in low-income and heavily-minority communities. From a piece at The Federalist:

Khalique and Mendez both won their races by incredibly close margins. Mendez ousted incumbent William McKoy with a mere 245-vote lead. Khalique’s race was decided by a difference of only eight votes, though a recount placed him exactly equal with his challenger.

Jackson, Mendez, and Khalique have all been charged with the following: fraud in casting mail-in vote in the third degree, unauthorized possession of ballots in the third degree, tampering with public records in the third degree, and falsifying or tampering with records in the fourth degree. Mendez also faces charges of second-degree election fraud and third-degree false registration or transfer. Rayzen is charged with fraud in casting mail-in vote and unauthorized possession of ballots, both in the third degree.

The frustration with fraud is leading some to call for the total invalidation of the election. A local NAACP leader, Rev. Kenneth Clayton, argues the city should have an entirely new election due to the rampant alleged fraud.

“These kinds of acts make people not want to vote anymore. They feel disenfranchised, disconnected that their votes don’t count, and that is not fair to people,” Clayton said. He is filing a formal complaint to New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, who ordered the election to be exclusively mail-in.

Benjie Wimberly, deputy speaker of the New Jersey Assembly, likewise criticized the governor for the policy. He too fears voter disenfranchisement, and believes the state should do more to allow in-person voting to prevent these kinds of issues.

[End]

Note that the people who are doing the complaining about how easy it is to commit rampant fraud in a mail-in election are also all Democrats, who understand what the deal is here.

This kind of voter fraud has long in fact been one of the most common kinds practiced by Democrats. It has been in practice for decades involving absentee ballots, focused in areas where Democrat officials control local governments. If you control the local government, you have access to the list of local citizens who request absentee ballots. From that point, it is a simple thing to find out what day the ballots are being delivered and have operatives follow mail trucks through the relevant neighborhoods and remove the ballots from mailboxes. I have actually watched such operations in action in South Texas.

But doing this with absentee ballots is admittedly more difficult, precisely because those ballots must be requested by the voter in advance.

Mail-in ballots do not have that extra layer of security – Democrat operatives could just follow mail trucks around on the right day and loot every mailbox in neighborhoods where residents can’t afford security cameras. In a 100% mail-in election like Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are pushing this year, millions of Americans would end up being completely disenfranchised.

Over the past 20 years, Democrat governors and party-controlled legislatures in a growing number of states have ordered that all voting be conducted by mail. If you don’t think fraud just like this is widespread in elections in those states, you are hopelessly naive.

We have to understand that Democrats literally believe they are entitled to power because they are better people than you are. Armed with that conceit, they absolutely believe that any means necessary to obtain and maintain political power are absolutely justified.

Everyone needs to communicate with their U.S. senators to ensure they kill any proposal from the House – where Pelosi rules with a decrepit fist – that would mandate a national mail-in election. There is no question at all the Democrat Party plans to use COVID-19 as a justification to steal this election. The future of the country is really at stake.

That is all.
https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php...-incident-reveals-democrat-plan-for-november/

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Trump’s Latest Voter Fraud Misinformation

just a snippet....enjoy popcorn

Perhaps the most widely-reported recent example of absentee ballot fraud was a case during the 2018 midterm election in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District. Election results were overturned after it was learned that a Republican political operative improperly collected and possibly altered or discarded ballots to sway the election in favor of Republican Mark Harris. That operative was ultimately indicted on felony ballot tampering charges, and Harris dropped out of the race prior to the new election.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-latest-voter-fraud-misinformation/

popcorn

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
You’re just proving the point dummy.

Nobody ever said it was 100% Dem issue. It’s just much more prevalent.

So get rid of it.

Simple huh?

Like your mind.
Notice he says nothing about the voter fraud article I posted about New Jersey, all Democrats. Tells you everything you need to know about that clown.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Notice he says nothing about the voter fraud article I posted about New Jersey, all Democrats. Tells you everything you need to know about that clown.

For every 1 Rep case he finds we could find 7-8 Dems.

So, just get rid of the mail in.

Simple.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Trump will go down in history as the worst president in us history right below Nixon the other crooked impeached republican president. He's not fit to run a business let alone a country and the world knows it.

Really? Both are worse than Buchanan, who is generally considered by historians to have been inept and allowed the Civl War to happen?

Oh wait... What Party was he in? Oh yeah, he was a Democrat, so no big whoop.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Trump’s Latest Voter Fraud Misinformation

just a snippet....enjoy popcorn

Perhaps the most widely-reported recent example of absentee ballot fraud was a case during the 2018 midterm election in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District. Election results were overturned after it was learned that a Republican political operative improperly collected and possibly altered or discarded ballots to sway the election in favor of Republican Mark Harris. That operative was ultimately indicted on felony ballot tampering charges, and Harris dropped out of the race prior to the new election.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-latest-voter-fraud-misinformation/

Well, yeah. If your criteria is "most widely-reported" than any malfeasance by the GOP is going to be "most widely-reported" for the simple fact of the matter is that the MSM is very much left of center and doesn't even try to fake being impartial anymore.

I learned way back in the 70's how the media can control the narrative far more by what they don't report, than what the do report.

I went to UCONN and had a job doing "paste up" for the school newspaper, The Daily Campus.

I would print out the various articles, many of which consisted of AP or UPI wire stories.

I'd run them through the wax machine and "paste" them on the board that became each page of the newspaper.

Typically, the length of the story exceeded the space allocated on the board for the article, so i'd call the editor over to ask him what parts he wanted to leave out.

Many times, I'd get into a loud argument with him about his decision, pointing out how what he removed changed the context and meaning of the whole story.

So go ahead, only question those whose political opinion you disagree with. Swallow hook line and sinker what you are spoon fed by your liberal "betters".

I have little doubt, that if they fed you Jonestown kool aid, you would drink it without a moments hesitation.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Looks like there will be less Democrats voting in November in Detroit. No voter fraud there though, no way. lol

The city of Detroit has removed thousands of deceased and duplicate registrants from its voter rolls after being hit with a lawsuit.

City officials cleaned up the voter rolls after the Public Interest Legal Foundation, a government watchdog, filed suit against them in December. Nearly 2,500 deceased individuals and 4,800 duplicate registrations were removed from the voter rolls. The officials have also moved to review another 16,465 registrants who lacked actual dates of registration.

"This is another win for election integrity," said J. Christian Adams, the watchdog's president and general counsel. "This case wasn't complicated. The City of Detroit could have started to fix these problems before litigation, but didn't. Other jurisdictions should take note—if you don't act on solid data that your voter rolls are corrupted with dead and duplicate registrations, you will be sued."

Debates over voter fraud have appeared as Democrats across the country push for mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic. President Donald Trump claimed that mail-in voting will lead to the "most corrupt Election in USA history." Congressional Democrats, meanwhile, are pressuring Senate Republicans to pass legislation to support such measures. Sen. Roy Blunt (R., Mo.), chair of the Senate Rules Committee, blocked a bill brought forth by Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D., Minn.) on the issue, saying he worried it would lead to a "federal takeover of elections."

The watchdog filed suit against two Detroit officials—City Clerk Janice Winfrey and Director of Elections George Azzouz—after studying Detroit's voter list maintenance efforts dating back to 2017. Outside liberal groups, such as the New York-based Brennan Center for Justice and League of Women Voters of Michigan, swooped into the city to intervene on behalf of the election officials but ultimately did not play much of a role. Adams's group dropped the lawsuit after the officials cleaned up the registrations.

The voter roll cleanup comes just four months before the November elections in a state that Trump carried by just over 10,000 votes in 2016. Michigan could again serve as a battleground state in the 2020 elections.

The voter registration irregularities were not the only time Detroit has faced election-related controversy in recent years. Last year, clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins was charged with several felony counts for altering absentee ballots during the 2018 elections. Past reports also showed voter machine irregularities in the city when 37 percent of its precincts in 2016 registered more votes than the number of voters who were tallied in polling stations.

PILF has identified a number of similar situations across the country. The group filed a lawsuit against the city of Pittsburgh, which settled in May and agreed to turn over records to the watchdog, including information on dead voting registrants. The Pennsylvania Department of State, the North Carolina State Board of Elections, and Harris County, Texas, were also sued by the group last year for withholding noncitizen voting records.

Detroit's City Clerk's Office did not respond to a request for comment.

https://freebeacon.com/policy/detro...rants-from-voter-rolls/?utm_source=whatfinger

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Trump is like the reverse of Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter, Great Guy, Bad President.

Donald Trump, Bad Guy, Great President.

I use "Great President" loosely, meaning as compared to other recent presidents.....not by my personal standards, which all presidents fail are none are rated as "Great".

By my personal standards, though, Trump scores better than any in my lifetime, maybe including Reagan.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd call Trump a bad guy. I'd say he's more of a guy you wouldn't want to be cornered by at a party because you'd hear an incessant self-congratulatory monologue.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Trump is like the reverse of Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter, Great Guy, Bad President.

Donald Trump, Bad Guy, Great President.

I use "Great President" loosely, meaning as compared to other recent presidents.....not by my personal standards, which all presidents fail are none are rated as "Great".

By my personal standards, though, Trump scores better than any in my lifetime, maybe including Reagan.

I can agree with this. Just imagine what he could’ve accomplished with a supportive House and Senate.

Maybe that’s possible come November.

I'm not sure I'd call Trump a bad guy. I'd say he's more of a guy you wouldn't want to be cornered by at a party because you'd hear an incessant self-congratulatory monologue.

Agree.

While that bombastic alpha personality is suitably inherent and necessary in some occupations I wouldn’t want to have a guy like that in my family or friends circle.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score

He's a New Yorker turned up to 11.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Pretty good description.

That’s why I avoid the Cape most of the summer.

It's also why I never got into Seinfeld.

I could only take 5 minutes or so before their innate New Yorkerness drove me batty.

Guess that's what happens when your born in the Hub of the Universe. :coffee:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
It's also why I never got into Seinfeld.

I could only take 5 minutes or so before their innate New Yorkerness drove me batty.

Guess that's what happens when your born in the Hub of the Universe. :coffee:

I'm a country girl. Anything city life centric is like visiting another planet to me! Sometimes interesting, etc. but never sonewhere I want to reside permanently. :D