Waaaay off-topic: share your most memorable vomiting experiences

I used to go to a lot of heavy metal concerts when younger (mostly from 17 until around 25, so we're talking 1984-1992). There are a few concerts where I don't remember a lot. One of them was Dio. I hadn't brought any OJ so I made my screwdrivers with orange soda from McDonald's. Baaaaad idea. I vaguely remember puking while sitting in my seat, by not actuallY MOVING but just opening my mouth and kind of barfing all over myself. I also remember being cheered on in the men's bathroom as I hurled on the floor. And, scariest of all, my idiot friends let me drive us all back to Boston that night (it was probably from the Worcester Centrum). Ah, the endless stupidity of youth...

Arlington High School was playing Hingham (?) for the state hockey championships at the Boston Arena (not sure if it's even around anymore). We were taking the MTA into town.... A few of us stopped under the bleachers (in the snow) of the Boys Club and downed several LARGE beers ..... WAaaaaaaaaay Tooooooo Faaaassssssst!!!

We then jumped on a VERY crowded bus and headed towards Harvard Square....

As I was standing.... swinging back and forth (holding on to the hand rail) .. I started to feel ill.... Someone screamed: "HE LOOKS SICK!" "Open the window"

I almost made it to the window .... However the passing car did manage to catch a bit-of-me beer (and whatever else)... When I pulled my head back inside the bus I now had (magically) a whole 1/2 of a bus to myself! :) He He...

I think we won the game but I can't be sure......

Lawman

Back