Wake Up! It's game day! (Default game thread - Atl at NE)

Well to be fair Gilmore is still a work in progress while Butler looks to be back to in form. If that play is the downside of Butler then I'm pretty OK with that. Especially compared to downside of Gilmore so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, Gilmore has not been as advertised. Butler at 100% is at at a noticeable disadvantage to 6'+ WRs.

Yeah, he's shorter than Julio Jones, but when Butler is on he is an absolute dog and brings fire and passion to the defense. I like his game a lot, and do feel like he has the short memory needed to be successful in the league. He's got that undrafted free agent fire

Fantastic win. Played solid on both sides of the ball. Hopefully this is just the first of many to come. Need to clean up the penalties... But take a bow, Pats. You deserve it.

Offense missed finishing some drives and have a number of dumb penalties (and some phantom calls by refs) but had a good game overall. Defense was fantastic and has its best game.

Best game the team has played this year and against a team with plenty of talent.

oh 100% that was the best game so far. The Pats had the ability to pass at will and march down drives, they had great defense, they could run it out with the lead to seal it out. Not perfect, but nonetheless great all around.

Bademosi is a bad man! Great defense start to finish. They were down right beastly.

I'll admit I was one of the guys not sure if Lewis would find a spot on this O but I think I seriously underrated what he could do as a lead back. He looks much better than Gill aside from short yardage work. Happy to see him looking more like his old self.

Burkhead also ran well in limited action.

Aside from Gronk dumbass penalties and some periodic derp from the OL the offense looked scary.

Stephon Gilmore could find himself riding some serious pine here going forward.

Haven't they given up only 38 points total since he's been out? He's going to have to earn his playtime back imo. I don't see much frantic hand waving back there anymore.
Underrated: they TACKLED again! wuv

Back