Wake Up! It's game day! (Default game thread - Atl at NE)

I'd been wondering about Solder and his missed practices every week for non-injury reasons. Prayers up for him and his

a few thoughts:

Nice to see them using Cooks in a variety of ways. He's really gelling with this offense now and it's nice to really see them start cooking (hehe)

Nice to see them able to consistently pick up the 3rd and short on the ground now.

Great to see the defense playing better especially considering how shorthanded they are today.

God damn it, Gronk.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Make up catch.

I am not a huge fan of the "get exactly 1 yard on 2nd and 1" offense.

Don’t waste this opportunity... Get the TD here

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Shit.

Points is points, though I would have liked to stick with the run there. The screen sucked.

Come on defense, give em another shot before half time since ATL gets it after the break as well.

I like the strategy of keeping the Atlanta Falcons defense on the field with so many offensive plays by New England. I expect this to pay big dividends in the fourth quarter of the second half.

C’mon D.. Don’t let them score

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

And there is the 100th flag of the game

I like the strategy of keeping the Atlanta Falcons defense on the field with so many offensive plays by New England. I expect this to pay big dividends in the fourth quarter of the second half.

I doubt it. They trained with Navy Seals in the preseason because of their lack of conditioning in the SB.

Back