Wake Up! It's game day! (Default game thread - Atl at NE)

You can really see how impossible it is to be an NFL quarterback. That was "wide open" and even that was not an easy play to make. Every player on that field is an incredible athlete

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Poor read by Gills, that middle they blocked was open with one linebacker 3 yards deep in the endzone. Gotta slam that one in there and take your chances with one guy

Points is good though

Sometimes I get tired of accepting "point is points" after these quality drives.

Hate to see them not get 7. Had a few of those drives stopped inside the 10 this year.

Not stoked about the lateral running play there after finding success up middle.

Another good clock killing drive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, who knocked his teeth out at practice? I hope it was some sort of mix-up and accidental collision

Probably unpopular opinion but I really think Hogan should call it a night. Just thinking in terms of protecting his long term health and making sure he can be a productive guy for us for as long as possible. What do you all think?

Probably unpopular opinion but I really think Hogan should call it a night. Just thinking in terms of protecting his long term health and making sure he can be a productive guy for us for as long as possible. What do you all think?

Would tend to agree since he apparently got his clock cleaned at practice as well.

Edit: What the hell is with all these defensive holding plays?

Hard to tell how many yards he's getting from behind, but you can tell it's too many

Back