Wanna Explain This One?

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
Going viral right now, Brady calling to reset the play clock?? Don;t have 25 posts so can't post links but it's out there now.

WTF is it with your team??

Katt Williams once said, "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, you smoking crack!" Pats been accused of everything corrupt for years now for a reason.

I can't wait til you come to Buffalo next week. The beating your team is going to take will be priceless.

Cue the NE homers and your false bravado

Going viral right now, Brady calling to reset the play clock?? Don;t have 25 posts so can't post links but it's out there now.

Katt Williams once said, "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, you smoking crack!" Pats been accused of everything corrupt for years now for a reason.

I can't wait til you come to Buffalo next week. The beating your team is going to take will be priceless.

:Lwelcome:

Please come back for your crow after the game.

Not holding my breath.

Rex would like to cuddle with your feet.

Is this written in Chinese? I have to admit I haven't brushed up on my Mandarin in about 20 years so if someone can please translate, that would be great.

Wait....are you a REAL Bills fan posting on our boards?

Shit, I thought you guys were extinct. Good to have you aboard...looks like you're kind of an asshole. That's ok, you should fit right in (or get banned depending on how many pitchforks come out).

How long has it been since we've had a Bill's fan sack up and post here? 4 years? 5?

Is this written in Chinese? I have to admit I haven't brushed up on my Mandarin in about 20 years so if someone can please translate, that would be great.

Drunk Bills fan with internet access. Don't worry, he will pass out OR his mom will catch him and make him go to bed. He has Harmonica lessons early on Saturday morning.

He is making the argument that where there is smoke there must be fire. Except he is trying to say it in an inflammatory way on an opposing teams message board.

He is making the argument that where there is smoke there must be fire. Except he is trying to say it in an inflammatory way on an opposing teams message board.

That sounds really complicated. Maybe he's Illuminati.

I thought everyone knew already that Brady can control weather, air pressure and of course clocks. Scary, huh bills fan?

Wait, how are the pats going to take a beating, Brady controls, weather, air and clocks. 20 out of 22 times your bills found this out.

Is the OP just saying Gan ni ma de??? :shrug:

It all makes sense now. HipKat has some truly brilliant things to say in that most thoughtful thread.

I mean I am just saying, the clock is ran by league officals and the refs keep the time on the field, I have seen about 500 QB's in my life indicate with the upward hand motion to reset the play clock when it was supposed to have stopped and didn't. I mean do these people even watch football?

Wait....are you a REAL Bills fan posting on our boards?

Shit, I thought you guys were extinct. Good to have you aboard...looks like you're kind of an asshole. That's ok, you should fit right in (or get banned depending on how many pitchforks come out).

How long has it been since we've had a Bill's fan sack up and post here? 4 years? 5?

The reservations are trying to repopulate the bison...maybe this guy is a bison fluffer?

Is this one of those threads where we all end up stupider for having participated in it?

Is this one of those threads where we all end up stupider for having participated in it?

Well if that's the case, then you need to get the hell out of here pronto! We don't need you pulling a Flowers For Algernon.

Back