Watch for Robert Kraft to bend over for Bob NcNair

spacecrime

Reaction score
Time for Kraft to bend over again. Texan owner McNair takes a shot at the Patriots, saying they didn't cooperate and if they had, it would all be over.

Excerpt: What escalated the whole thing is that Brady and the Patriots were going to cooperate fully, and then when it came down to it, they didn’t,” McNair said, via ESPN.

and: “In the minds of somebody in that organization, they thought it was important. They thought it would give them a competitive advantage, and that’s why they did it,” McNair said.

(red is mine)

Kraft can stand up to McNair and tell him he should STFU, or he can let McNair's words stand. Any guesses as to what Bend Over Bob is gonna do?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-j-watt-wouldnt-destroy-his-phone-like-brady/

Is the doddering old fool still on the Broadcast Committee...?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Texans owner Bob McNair on Tom Brady: "Is there anything conclusive there? No, you don't have any conclusive evidence." (via SportsRadio610)</p>— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/638823907428986880">September 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Time for Kraft to bend over again. Texan owner McNair takes a shot at the Patriots, saying they didn't cooperate and if they had, it would all be over.

Excerpt: What escalated the whole thing is that Brady and the Patriots were going to cooperate fully, and then when it came down to it, they didn’t,” McNair said, via ESPN.

and: “In the minds of somebody in that organization, they thought it was important. They thought it would give them a competitive advantage, and that’s why they did it,” McNair said.

(red is mine)

Kraft can stand up to McNair and tell him he should STFU, or he can let McNair's words stand. Any guesses as to what Bend Over Bob is gonna do?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-j-watt-wouldnt-destroy-his-phone-like-brady/

He'll probably offer up another draft pick so that the owners stop saying mean things about him.

Kraft was cleared in the Wells & by goodell. Choose to protect 32 by accepting the punishment not fight it . McNair wanted kraft to just admit they cheated . Have Brady accept the punishment too.

I just don't understand you people. What would Kraft have to do for you to get over this insane attacking of him. The man did what he believed would be the best way to put an end to this nonsense. Yes he made a mistake in trusting Goodell to be a reasonable person. Hell he gave you all an apology admitting he should not have put his trust in the league. But you guys just can't let anything go. In truth nothing Kraft did hurt any of you one iota. Move on already let Kraft deal with this. How quickly you all forget how well this man has handled the business of the Patriots.

I just don't understand you people. What would Kraft have to do for you to get over this insane attacking of him. The man did what he believed would be the best way to put an end to this nonsense. Yes he made a mistake in trusting Goodell to be a reasonable person. Hell he gave you all an apology admitting he should not have put his trust in the league. But you guys just can't let anything go. In truth nothing Kraft did hurt any of you one iota. Move on already let Kraft deal with this. How quickly you all forget how well this man has handled the business of the Patriots.

This^

I admire the man. Be careful in your glass houses.

Like it or not, the people here who feel Kraft is an asshat for what he did is a small representative of a much larger group who do not discuss this stuff on forums but feel the same way... Kraft was/is an asshat for bending over and then for "apologizing" for his bending over that he should not have done in the first place.

All he had to do was stick to his guns in the first place and the whole of Patriot Nation would have run through a wall for him... but he didn't did he?

Who are you or anyone to tell us that what we feel is wrong?

Benedict Bob is almost worse than Bob McNair...
Posted via Mobile Device

It's ironic that McNair will say this shite...yet who does he hire for his coaches? WTF?!?!
Posted via Mobile Device

Kraft should respond in some fashion. This business of continually being stepped on is tiring.

He musta had the living shit kicked outta him thru grade school.

like it or not, the people here who feel kraft is an asshat for what he did is a small representative of a much larger group who do not discuss this stuff on forums but feel the same way... Kraft was/is an asshat for bending over and then for "apologizing" for his bending over that he should not have done in the first place.

All he had to do was stick to his guns in the first place and the whole of patriot nation would have run through a wall for him... But he didn't did he?

this^

You can set your watch to it. :coffee:

Like it or not, the people here who feel Kraft is an asshat for what he did is a small representative of a much larger group who do not discuss this stuff on forums but feel the same way... Kraft was/is an asshat for bending over and then for "apologizing" for his bending over that he should not have done in the first place.

All he had to do was stick to his guns in the first place and the whole of Patriot Nation would have run through a wall for him... but he didn't did he?

#fact

Kraft admitted guilt by accepting punishment. There is no other way to view or interpret it.

Kraft does not respond to drunks ...

I guess he knows all too well what it's like to be slurring words in public :coffee:

Yep from one billionaire owner to another. Why we think these guys are anything like us or feel like we do is beyond me but the beat goes on ...

This is a clear opportunity for the NFLPA to make some hay by calling JJ Watt and having him say publicly "These is no way I'd give my personal phone to the NFL under any circumstances".

The players need to get behind Brady the same way the owners get behind Goodhell, it would be a great way for the Union to show the Owners that even if they win this shit that the whole "Commish is God" thing is DOA in the next CBA.

Back