watch out for...

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
Watch for charges on your accounts from this company TLG*GREATFN. I noticed they charged my account yesterday so I called and they had my dads name on the account saying he signed up for it. My dad doesn't know how to use the internet, speaks broken english, and has no idea what my account info is. Sure he signed up for it. The lady kept saying she understood and I told her she didn't otherwise she wouldn't keep repeating that they weren't going to refund me. I told her I don't care about the terms and agreement because I never signed them. She puts me on hold to talk to her supervisor comes back and says they will refund it after 15 of me going off on them. Then I ask what the supervisors name is because working in the tax dept we learn to make notes on everything she pauses and says there are many supervisors. I said ok how about the one you just put me on hold for? She pauses again sounds confused then says really softly uno. I asked for a last name she said she can't give that info out. Oh and this ladys name is criz too. Wtf kind of names are these?

So needless to say I doubt my money will be refunded. I noticed they took it out last month too and I didn't catch it so now I gotta go back and see when it started. There are a shit ton of complaints on line about this company and I feel like I should complain to someone important. Bbb doesn't know the company so who do I go to? Attorney general in ct since it showed ct on the transaction? I am so pissed off but I wanted to give you all the heads up on this.

Call your cc too and tell them you didn't authorize the charges. Also have them block the company from charging you again.

That's the kicker it was my checking account! My mom works at the bank so I'm waiting for her to call me back so I can get them blocked and see if there is anything I can do about it. my dads name is on my car loan so they must of got that there since he also receives mail at my house. Are they allowed to give out your information?

Taint Ed Love said:
Give the company a chargeback. That reflects negatively on their merchant account. :coffee:

How do I do that? Or are you being sarcastic and I'm having a blonde moment?

It may be harder with a checking account. Sad thing is all these companies sell your info. Block them at your bank and make sure they can't charge it again.

They may be able to pull the money back that they took from your checking account.

How do I do that? Or are you being sarcastic and I'm having a blonde moment?

That would be on a credit card account. Bank account would be hard, might be impossible. What does the business do? No. I'm not being sarcastic. Some companies try to ding their customers for most everything. I hate those types of companies.

Not impossible....just could be a bigger pain in the ass is all.

I'll ask if my bank will give me back that money that was sent to Nigeria. That king still owes me a few million. :coffee:
Now your being a smart ass:rolleyes:! its happened to me with a company before, so i know. it all depends on the bank and how much of a stink you make!!

Taint Ed Love said:
That would be on a credit card account. Bank account would be hard, might be impossible. What does the business do? No. I'm not being sarcastic. Some companies try to ding their customers for most everything. I hate those types of companies.

Not really sure it looks like a shopping website. Greatfunonline.com. Great fun my ass!!!!

Well, I'm still waiting on the millions. :coffee: That guy is sure slow.
Well it is different if YOU give your info to some idiot in Nigeria. This doesn't sound like that so

I would refer all of this crap to your bank and also to the FBI and Secret Service. This shit could be taken as identity theft and also defrauding a bank account. To the feds and start an attack against thest pricks.:toast:

I never allow ANY direct withdrawals from anyone. In 06 my cable company took three payments instead of one. I blocked everyone at that point. I don't trust people near my money.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would refer all of this crap to your bank and also to the FBI and Secret Service. This shit could be taken as identity theft and also defrauding a bank account. To the feds and start an attack against thest pricks.:toast:

THIS
Posted via Mobile Device

Back