Watching games online

NSPatsFan on 12-02-2006 at 08:05 PM said:
I figured this might be of interest to some of you who don't get to see Pats games on a regular basis.

http://www.myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

Just want to (belatedly) thank you for posting this link. Since I live in CA, I only get to watch nationally televised Pats games. So I was able to catch a few last year (from China?) thanks to your supplying this link. Mucho appreciado!!:thumb:

#22Samuel on 07-16-2007 at 09:56 PM said:

Thanks for this add'l link. I know that other out-of-state Pats fans will be as happy as I am to have a chance to maybe see a couple non-nationally televised games. I actually had minor success last year using the SopCast link. I had to load 3 different viewers for three different games as they came from 3 different sources. The broadcast from NY was from the good ol USA, but the ones from China and Hong Kong were pretty interesting for the advertising breaks alone! I have actually doubled up: bought Field Pass so can hear the Boston radio broadcast while watching the Asian telecast. Tres international! Anyway, thanks for helping out a Patriots Lover far from home. :patriots:

#22Samuel on 07-16-2007 at 09:56 PM said:
I know this is going to sound dumb coming from me, #22S, but what exactly is involved in setting up a computer to access these streams?

(I confess to being paranoid about **them** coming to get me if I try and use this 'service')

TYVM in advance

Thanks a lot! I'm going to be moving to Philadelphia for college next year, so I'll only be able to see the nationally televised games. Hopefully this will fix that problem though...

RoadGrader on 07-17-2007 at 04:30 AM said:
I know this is going to sound dumb coming from me, #22S, but what exactly is involved in setting up a computer to access these streams?

(I confess to being paranoid about **them** coming to get me if I try and use this 'service')

TYVM in advance
You just have to download and install the players (Sopcast, TVUPlayer and TVants). I never tried TVants but I´ve installed Sopcast and TVUPlayer without any problems.

I´ve never heard about **them** coming to get anybody for using this. Someone told me its legal to watch the streams but illegal to provide/stream your TV signal to a service like this. I dont know if this is true though.

#22Samuel on 07-19-2007 at 07:47 AM said:
You just have to download and install the players (Sopcast, TVUPlayer and TVants). I never tried TVants but I´ve installed Sopcast and TVUPlayer without any problems.

I´ve never heard about **them** coming to get anybody for using this. Someone told me its legal to watch the streams but illegal to provide/stream your TV signal to a service like this. I dont know if this is true though.
TYVM #22Sam......

sounds legit that *them* will go after *them* that provides, not *uses* this service -- I feel scads better about D/L the software and watching my little azz off

appreciate the feedback :thumb:

Back