Watching the SB in NOLA?

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
So I'm a little bit of a loser in the sense that all of my best friends are scattered around the damn world, and don't have many living near me that would be willing to hit up a bar in New Orleans for the Super Bowl. Anybody here live in the area? I'm a half hour east of Pensacola and plan on making a trip up there for Super Bowl weekend (regardless of who's going to be playing) mainly for the atmosphere and because I haven't gone out on a trip since the dinosaurs lost a game of battleship against God.

So I'm a little bit of a loser in the sense that all of my best friends are scattered around the damn world, and don't have many living near me that would be willing to hit up a bar in New Orleans for the Super Bowl. Anybody here live in the area? I'm a half hour east of Pensacola and plan on making a trip up there for Super Bowl weekend (regardless of who's going to be playing) mainly for the atmosphere and because I haven't gone out on a trip since the dinosaurs lost a game of battleship against God.

I was in NO for the Raven win in Tampa. we Found a bar by accident that was not officially opened and we were allowed to tip for drinks. we had the place to ourselves for the most part and it was great. Just know most bars will be crazy that weekend but the Boobs will be flashed!!!

I was in NO for the Raven win in Tampa. we Found a bar by accident that was not officially opened and we were allowed to tip for drinks. we had the place to ourselves for the most part and it was great. Just know most bars will be crazy that weekend but the Boobs will be flashed!!!
Exactly what I'm hoping for, I hope it will be around the same intensity as the world cup when I was in Europe (not sure if it will live up to that). Beer, beer, and lots of LOUD NOISES!!!

Hopefully minimal physical conflict though

If the Pats make it, I'll be in Nola getting loaded with Michigan Dave.
We'll definitely have to hit it up, I promise I'm a lot more entertaining in person than I am on here lol

Just need to...gas up my chainsaw and I should be good...

Superbowl and Mardis Gras in the same month, I know where i will not be going. NOLA is crazy enough as it is normally.

Oh shit, mardi gras is the following tuesday huh?

So much awesome

I got my Super Bowl tickets on Monday. I'll be there (assuming we're in the ship, which we will be).

Back