Watson... What is actually happening (poll)

What do you think is really happening with Deshaun Watson?

• Watson is guilty and going to prison

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is creating this for $

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is working with Texan leadership to keep him there

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer/Texan leadership using consensual acts to kill market

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are civil lawsuits so Watson isn't going to prison even if he loses

You can bet Goodell will get involved at some point. Commissioner's List is probably in his future although I don't agree with Goodell getting involved in this kind of 'she said/he said' stuff.
ABrown went through it.

I have a hard time seeing how a seemingly squeaky clean player until now is an alleged assailant, but I guess there's always Bill Cosby. So who knows. For his sake, I hope these allegations aren't true.

I am going to do what I would hope others would do, were I in Watson's shoes:

Allow due process to run its course

Good point. If he loses would it not make sense for criminal charges to be filed?
Not really. The relative standards of proof (BRD vs a hair over 50%P should work the other way. Generally, after the Guilty then comes the civil suit (general rule of course)

hmmm, from PFT

Buzbee said that one of the masseuses was referred to Watson by a member of the Texans organization and another by his private quarterback coach Quincy Avery. He added that one of the accusations against Watson concerns an incident in the last month and that it happened after Watson was aware of the allegations being made against him.

7 people have already come forward. If AB case is any indication. Kraft won't ok the trade

LOL. Not a single vote, even from me!

#4. consensual arrangements being used against him because hou wants to strongarm him into staying and playing because there will be no market for him now
So essentially a #3 but the acts actually happened. I like it. Added to poll.

Don't care what happens to Watson... never was going to be a Patriot, never will be... i will laugh at jack easterby and cal "tommy boy" mcnair as they try to whitewash this pr mess...

I voted. I thought it was my duty.
I did too. And as a result, I can now see that many have voted. LOL

I changed the settings so that those that have not yet voted can see others have prior.

Last edited:
I believe the women. He fu....ed up. He's a loser. Was a good football player, but that's about a million times behind what he is as a person. Screw'm. I hope only the worst for him.

Back