Watson... What is actually happening (poll)

What do you think is really happening with Deshaun Watson?

• Watson is guilty and going to prison

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is creating this for $

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is working with Texan leadership to keep him there

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer/Texan leadership using consensual acts to kill market

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lot of similarities in those stories... They either expose Watson's modus operandi or the plaintiffs have all been well coached...

Regardless its a black eye for Watson, especially with the latest report of him deleting his Instagram etc...

Got to consider him untouchable as a trade prospect until this scenario plays itself out... Instead of not wanting to stay in Houston, he'd better show up and earn those bonuses... He might need the money sooner rather than later

There's too much smoke for him to risk everything "to clear his name". Best way out for him is to reach an out of court settlement and learn from it. Jmho.

There's too much smoke for him to risk everything "to clear his name". Best way out for him is to reach an out of court settlement and learn from it. Jmho.
Too many of them. Guilty or not, and I think he is, but want this to play out for future accused sake, he is toast.

I feel surely that Jack Easterby is at this very minute reaching out to Gawd in prayer for Deshawn's deliverence from the Evil that is attempting to wrest from him a Big Payday instead of a Big Payout :)

.com.png

I feel surely that Jack Easterby is at this very minute reaching out to Gawd in prayer for Deshawn's deliverence from the Evil that is attempting to wrest from him a Big Payday instead of a Big Payout :)

View attachment 2966
didnt Easterby "quit" in New England because of RKK's field trip to a day spa?

Hmmm... i really do wonder what that self righteous prick is thinking now...

It wouldn't surprise me if EasterBunny was involved in gathering all of the victims...just to keep Watson from forcing his way out. But, now it might end up screwing both Watson and the Tejans. :coffee:

Last edited:

That's what he said but he also knew his days were numbered bc BB wouldn't entertain any thoughts of him entering BB's football operations in any other capacity.

Yeah, he's screwed isn't he. Innocent until proven guilty and all that but the accounts being presented are by too many women for it to be some kind of money grabbing conspiracy.

Again, I'm bewildered and have to ask, why??? Why do it?? Is it simply about power?

That's what he said but he also knew his days were numbered bc BB wouldn't entertain any thoughts of him entering BB's football operations in any other capacity.
By the time he left New England, he already ensnared Cal "Tommy Boy" McNair in his little cult of personality. He left because he knew he had established an inroad into the Texans front office hierarchy.

I've always been a "I believe evidence" person. I think that all sexual crime allegations should be taken seriously and investigated fully, and if found to be guilty the perpetrator should be castrated without anesthetic in front of a firing squad.

So, I'll wait and see. The number of allegations is concerning however, but if this lawyer is an ambulance chaser it could be a conspiracy. I do doubt the Texans are involved at all though.

I know the woman who used to be the go to massage therapist for Colts players before she quit to work in the maternity ward of a hospital. Here's the thing about a good massage therapist, the players don't switch after they find one they like. They want the same person every, single, damn time. I know this because of conversations with my friend and she's told me about how she was essentially on call for whenever they needed deep tissue massage. The fact that Watson is hiring an abundance of different people is already a lot of smoke. The team will find you an excellent massage therapist. You don't have to go looking yourself. The fact that he was reaching out to hire an esthetician drives the nail in the coffin that he was looking for something shady.

Yeah, he's screwed isn't he. Innocent until proven guilty and all that but the accounts being presented are by too many women for it to be some kind of money grabbing conspiracy.

Again, I'm bewildered and have to ask, why??? Why do it?? Is it simply about power?
Power or possibly playing out issues from his childhood?

I don't know of any, but have done "social care" work for long enough (over 25 years) to know that far too many people deal with really dark shit.

Is he a psychopath? Does he have some other kind of personality disorder? Neither of these? I'm throwing out possibilities.

It's obviously for a Forensic Psychiatrist/Psychologist to reach conclusions about him.

That's assuming he's guilty, of course.

I know the woman who used to be the go to massage therapist for Colts players before she quit to work in the maternity ward of a hospital. Here's the thing about a good massage therapist, the players don't switch after they find one they like. They want the same person every, single, damn time. I know this because of conversations with my friend and she's told me about how she was essentially on call for whenever they needed deep tissue massage. The fact that Watson is hiring an abundance of different people is already a lot of smoke. The team will find you an excellent massage therapist. You don't have to go looking yourself. The fact that he was reaching out to hire an esthetician drives the nail in the coffin that he was looking for something shady.

Very good point. I worked in a high end hotel and the spa had their "star" therapists whom were always in demand. They had many repeat clients.

It's a very good point actually, a very good masseuse is a godsend to top-performing athletes and like any Doctor or nutritionist etc, when they find someone they like they will go to nobody else. These athletes will try anything to get them an edge, the cold room blast treatments, acupuncture, Yoga whatever. If they find someone they believed helps them eek out that extra percent, they will cling onto them.

I don't think that helps. It just highlights that he uses even more women for these massages than was thought! That in itself throws up a lot of red flags for reasons in the above posts. And the first women in the article doesn't exactly help;p when she says Dehsuan needed work on his groin!!

In fact when you read all the accounts, poor Dehshaun seems to have a lot of issues with his glutes and groin!!!

Back