Watson....

He was Caserio's pick. I have heard he wants him.

That signing is a pure cover your ass move in case watson does hold out... Economically it helps the Texans if watson does hold out this year... He has to pay the team 20+ million, they get cap credits, get to break his guarantees in his deal... if I'm caserio, Watson can cool his heels for a year on the couch... Trade him next year when he won't catch as much flak

That signing is a pure cover your ass move in case watson does hold out... Economically it helps the Texans if watson does hold out this year... He has to pay the team 20+ million, they get cap credits, get to break his guarantees in his deal... if I'm caserio, Watson can cool his heels for a year on the couch... Trade him next year when he won't catch as much flak
Not too sure about that...

Because he was Caserio's draft choice.

Christ on a bike, as soon as the Patriots even appear to express interest. the accusations come flooding out...

Anyway, as Chev alluded to, it would interesting to see what BB would do offensively with an athletic talent like Watson. He would probably be like a kid in a toy store. He could do things on that side of the ball that he has never been able to do in the past. Plus for the first time in his NFL career Watson would have competent coaching.

By next year easterby will have pacified much of houston and the surrounding area with his svengali approach to life and football...

The people of Houston are indeed lucky to be able to follow the charismatic new leader Easterby. I'm sure he'll soon
have them all smiling ear to ear and serene. Mass Yoga sessions and pilgrims traveling from all corners of the Globe. Football
won't matter much......it's Texas.....everybody knows Texans are all about the inner journey.

In fact, I'm starting to feel the pull. I could be there in a couple of days

Who's with me?

jack-easterby.png

Last edited:
Back