Watson....

The

The people of Houston are indeed lucky to be able to follow the charismatic new leader Easterby. I'm sure he'll soon
have them all smiling ear to ear and serene. Mass Yoga sessions and pilgrims traveling from all corners of the Globe. Football
won't matter much......it's Texas.....everybody knows Texans are all about the inner journey.

In fact, I'm starting to feel the pull. I could be there in a couple of days

Who's with me?

View attachment 2753
Maybe he was behind Watson's unhappy ending?

The

The people of Houston are indeed lucky to be able to follow the charismatic new leader Easterby. I'm sure he'll soon
have them all smiling ear to ear and serene. Mass Yoga sessions and pilgrims traveling from all corners of the Globe. Football
won't matter much......it's Texas.....everybody knows Texans are all about the inner journey.

Who's with me?

View attachment 2753

Anyway, as Chev alluded to, it would interesting to see what BB would do offensively with an athletic talent like Watson. He would probably be like a kid in a toy store. He could do things on that side of the ball that he has never been able to do in the past. Plus for the first time in his NFL career Watson would have competent coaching.
This is the way the NFL is trending. You have to have a dual threat QB and a college style offense or at the very least a pro style offense with a ton of speed and players that make the defense defend the whole field. It seems Bill is building more of a smash offense with the run game and big TEs which is fine for now if he is indeed looking at the draft then that is good for a rookie or for Cam. But Watson would allow a much more multiple offense. I hate even thinking about it because I get so giddy but if we landed him then we are right there with the Bills and Chiefs and of course I would give Bill the nod over McDermott and for sure Reid.

Who's with me?

View attachment 2753
Dude looks like an alien from a cheesy sci-fi movie who's about to bite off someone's head

Getting more serious, it's some massage therapist in Houston who filed a complaint citing inappropriate contact.

This is the way the NFL is trending. You have to have a dual threat QB and a college style offense or at the very least a pro style offense with a ton of speed and players that make the defense defend the whole field. It seems Bill is building more of a smash offense with the run game and big TEs which is fine for now if he is indeed looking at the draft then that is good for a rookie or for Cam. But Watson would allow a much more multiple offense. I hate even thinking about it because I get so giddy but if we landed him then we are right there with the Bills and Chiefs and of course I would give Bill the nod over McDermott and for sure Reid.
I would make the Pats favorites to win the AFC if they land Watson. Bill & Josh have never had an athletic qb like him. Not even in Denver when Josh had Tebow. Matt Cassel was a good athlete but obviously not in the same class as Watson.

Even if BB gives up a kings ransom of players & picks . Will Cam accept being a Backup QB.

There will be a market for Cam if Watson signs. The Bears are stuck with Dalton.
Wont be ideal for him, but he can also get traded after the season starts when someone somewhere gets injured.

The more I think about it the less and less likely it seems unless Watson suddenly only wants to go to the Pats, and forces his way out.

I think trading up for a QB in the draft is way more probable. Let Cam have his year two attempt at redemption then move on to the rookie next season.

Carolina will be where he goes. Tepper is all in...if he gets traded. Tepper said Watson is his plan A, B & C...

Carolina will be where he goes. Tepper is all in...if he gets traded. Tepper said Watson is his plan A, B & C...
If that's the case he will way over pay to get him. He could get RG3 deal of 3 first round picks.

Back