We ain't winning the Superbowl.

I must have missed it, so two questions:

1. Who is your pick?
2. Why don't you think a healthy Patriots team won't make it?

Looking forward to your response.

hope you're not holding your breath waiting for something logical.

they wont make it either

Let me guess...Denver/Seattle rematch?

Cincinnati?

Something even more stupid?

A healthy Patriots team laps the field. Sure, anything can happen, but the likelihood of a healthy Patriots team with HFA not making it to the Super Bowl this year isn't that high.

Let me guess...Denver/Seattle rematch?

Cincinnati?

Something even more stupid?

A healthy Patriots team laps the field. Sure, anything can happen, but the likelihood of a healthy Patriots team with HFA not making it to the Super Bowl this year isn't that high.

Cleveland - Detroit? :eek:

they wont make it either

I gotta hand it to you though, you're ability to analyze and predict are off the charts fascinating. The way you back up your statements with concrete facts and supporting statements are second to none.

I wish we had 35 more posters just like you

are you trying to say that believing the Pats go to a SB again this year is logical?

I'll assume that by answering my question with a question that you really don't have a legitimate argument.

...as I suspected.

are you trying to say that believing the Pats go to a SB again this year is logical?

Why is it illogical?

You have to consider the field. Who from the AFC is going to overtake NE and then beat the Patriots in the playoffs? I'm not saying anything is a lock, but the #2 seed needed OT and a bunch of questionable calls to overtake a massively-depleted Patriots team.

The Broncos? Really? In Foxboro?

The Bengals? Pleeeeeaaaaazzzzeee.

The Steelers? They're our beeches.

The conference on the whole is not especially strong right now.

I gotta hand it to you though, you're ability to analyze and predict are off the charts fascinating. The way you back up your statements with concrete facts and supporting statements are second to none.

I wish we had 35 more posters just like you

so called football knowledge is pointless rhetoric.

youve tried to say you know so and so's secondary is stronger,this call was bad, that team sucks,they cant be beat,the pass rush is weak etc...and your prediction or your analyzation was wrong or had nothing to do with the games outcome. You forget and move on and sling some rhetoric about the next game.

I've watched football intently as a fan for 35 years. I know the Pats wont make it this year and no so called pointless football knowledge or analyzing of film will change that.

Why is it illogical?

You have to consider the field. Who from the AFC is going to overtake NE and then beat the Patriots in the playoffs? I'm not saying anything is a lock, but the #2 seed needed OT and a bunch of questionable calls to overtake a massively-depleted Patriots team.

if the conference isnt that strong,what makes you think the Pats are any different. You assume the Cards and panthers arent good with their wins but you think the Pats are better?
is it reality or your perception of it?

Why is it illogical?

Even if we have to go into Denver to play the Donkeys.

Edelman, Gronk,Amendola, healthy Defense, and a healthy offensive line = 46 to 12 Patriots.

if the conference isnt that strong,what makes you think the Pats are any different. You assume the Cards and panthers arent good with their wins but you think the Pats are better?
is it reality or your perception of it?

First- nobody said that

Second- either the Cardinals or the Panthers making it to the Super Bowl has Z-E-R-O impact on whether or not the Pats can. They're in the NFC. The Pats play in the AFC

Just admit that you have no legitimate argument. It's a lot easier than looking stupid.

Vegas only intent is to lie in the first place. Odds arent in place to help you. They are there to deceive you

Stupid regular season...stupid playoff record...stupid GOAT...stupid dynasty...stupid highest scoring and lowest point allowing in AFC...

Back