We got JuJu!

Him being on the Squeelers and Chefs might be coloring my opinion of him I'll give it a chance and see. agree he could be a good #2, but we still need a #1

Him being on the Squeelers and Chefs might be coloring my opinion of him I'll give it a chance and see. agree he could be a good #2, but we still need a #1
The social media shit is pretty brutal. And Belichick's last 2 attempts at locking guys down like that ended pretty badly.

What I like about him is he want back to USC in the summer after he left to finish his studies and get his degree. You can be dam sure Bill zeroed in on something like that.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 19.16.20.png

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF
Yeah, pretty much...

What I like about him is he want back to USC in the summer after he left to finish his studies and get his degree. You can be dam sure Bill zeroed in on something like that.

View attachment 15822

For the record though, Jakobi Meyers' yards per catch was also 12. So I don't get the whole fluffy argument about chasing YAC. Meyers was elite at route running and a very high catch rate. If a different receiver ends up with the same 12 yards per catch, then who cares how much of that was YAC or not. The yards per catch already encompasses YAC.

Definitely coloring mine. Have to dismiss. Tommy gave the numbers. Dollar for dollar, catch for catch and TD for TD he is a BIG upgrade over Meyers.

Yeah, pretty significantly (more than I expected, actually)

Stats are better in Juju, but is he going to quit his pedantic influencer persona, or is BB going soft?

Jakobi's blemish is that terrible decision to gift the ball to Chandler Jones. But he knows the offense and was considered a great teammate, future leader, etc.

Stats are better in Juju, but is he going to quit his pedantic influencer persona, or is BB going soft?

Jakobi's blemish is that terrible decision to gift the ball to Chandler Jones. But he knows the offense.
Juju has playoff stats. Jakobi literally cost the team the playoffs. I dunno. Maybe that matters, maybe it doesn't.

This guy's 70% career catch rate is worse than Meyers. Also Meyers never had a weird season like JuJu had averaging only 8 yards per catch.

Basically, I don't think this is a major improvement over just keeping Meyers. Very similar replacement player. But whatever, at least there isn't a gaping hole at WR anymore.

If the target is OBJ, Jeudy or Dhop and have Juju on mop up duty down the middle then I don't have an issue with the signing.

Except...

I do, however, have an issue with his persona. I hope this doesn't end up generating needless problems down the road.

Back