we should have lost to the chargers anyway

HomelessJoe on 01-21-2007 at 10:13 PM said:
this is my coping mechanism

We all have our ways of dealing I guess Joe. I just wish you'd get rid of that signature of your in which MARONEY actually RAN THE BALL WELL!! :D

Re: Re: we should have lost to the chargers anyway

pookie on 01-21-2007 at 11:18 PM said:
We all have our ways of dealing I guess Joe. I just wish you'd get rid of that signature of your in which MARONEY actually RAN THE BALL WELL!! :D

and 4 months ago he was in the running for ROY. pssshh:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: we should have lost to the chargers anyway

HomelessJoe on 01-21-2007 at 10:21 PM said:
and 4 months ago he was in the running for ROY. pssshh:banghead:

I know it.... and I'll try not to start a 'fire Josh' storm here, but the game planning and the way that the Pats have used Maroney was fairly crappy. Every time he saw the field tonight, it was clear what the Pats offense was going to do. The completely telegraphed their play calling with Maroney and were pretty predictable in the run game in general.

I would've much rather lost to the Chargers. It just hurts so much more to get so close...

TITAN126 on 01-21-2007 at 11:32 PM said:
I would've much rather lost to the Chargers. It just hurts so much more to get so close...

Not me. I'd much rather the Pats lose to the Colts than those punks. Or Jake Plummer.

And, yes, it hurts. But think of all the good times the Pats have already given you. Far more than many fans ever experience.

Just goes to show ya -- it's really hard to make it to the Super Bowl.

FallingAlice on 01-21-2007 at 11:27 PM said:
...it's really hard to make it to the Super Bowl.
I definitly know that. So close so many years just to be denied...it's enough to drive a man insane.

But now we get our shot and it makes all the bad years worth it. I know Pats fans who have been fans for years can remember how it felt to go to the first SB after all the losing seasons. Bandwagon fans really have no clue what they're missing by not sticking with a team even in the crappy years.

TITAN126 on 01-21-2007 at 11:32 PM said:
Who ever would have thought it? Patriot’s fans and I can find common ground after all.

Back