We Were Invited Here

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Reading between the lines of what someone said, you can say a bunch of things. Isn't the words the Democrats are using he said something along the lines of "Let them know you are here"? I plan on reading his speech that day if I can find the transcript tonight. Those are not words to say riot, steal, etc. It means protest to me, but that doesn't mean riot.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Reading between the lines of what someone said, you can say a bunch of things. Isn't the words the Democrats are using he said something along the lines of "Let them know you are here"? I plan on reading his speech that day if I can find the transcript tonight. Those are not words to say riot, steal, etc. It means protest to me, but that doesn't mean riot.
What was Trump doing when the riots were going on?

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
What did you want him to do, go down there and stop them himself (this was asked sarcastically)? He sent out a video but those acting stupid wouldn't have seen it anyway no matter what time he sent it. Send in the national guard? It was offered, the police turned it down. It was sent pretty quickly after the idiots started acting a fool. The video wasn't the greatest but it was okay.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
What did you want him to do, go down there and stop them himself (this was asked sarcastically)? He sent out a video but those acting stupid wouldn't have seen it anyway no matter what time he sent it. Send in the national guard? It was offered, the police turned it down. It was sent pretty quickly after the idiots started acting a fool. The video wasn't the greatest but it was okay.
What do I want him to do?

Not spend two months lying that the election was stolen, and firing them up.

Not tweet out in December telling them to come to D.C. on the 6th for a "wild rally."

Not continue the same "it was stolen" lies that morning, and continue all kinds of incendiary speech, then point them at the capitol.

For starters.

foobahl

Reaction score

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Here's a link to the speech, it's rather long but the part that he's being impeached over is at the 18:16 mark. I didn't read the whole thing but I breezed over it, there is nothing in that speech worthy of impeachment but the left doesn't care about the truth and neither to the spineless RINO's.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder why charges were dropped against that AINTFA woman that had the handgun? Those are some pathetic examples of well armed people. :ROFLMAO:
There are not actually people that still think this was antifa is there? lol. Who is this antifa leader? I watched an alt right show on netflix about a guy named Richard Spencer ( you probably know him AK. Anyway, they had like antifa on there and it was one dude. lol. Like Richard Spencer would hold these huge white people rally, and the antifa (leader) would be out there with him and a friend. lol You guys give them way too much power trying to offset the insane groups on the right.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Here's a link to the speech, it's rather long but the part that he's being impeached over is at the 18:16 mark. I didn't read the whole thing but I breezed over it, there is nothing in that speech worthy of impeachment but the left doesn't care about the truth and neither to the spineless RINO's.

Your boy is going down. People had enough of him trying to run a mob and overtake the government and put him back in power. It didnt work, so deal with it and move on. While the capital was being torched, Trump was sitting and probably giggling...he never made a plea, he never did an emergency speech, nothing. After it was all over he told them that he loved them. Anyone who cannot see what he was doing is beyond cult level at this point.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
A rather telling 25 second video - "We were invited here by the President of the United States":

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1349436733889404928

How many quotes and video clips could be found on DuckDuckGo (but not on Google or Bing) showing leftist looters and arsonist being told to continue their nasty work by prominent liberal politicians (VP-ELECT for example) if I went and searched?

Last edited:

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

Remind them...
I watched that video and I don't believe it was hours after she was shot that she died, I believe it was less than 2 minutes, even one of the protesters who was trying to help said that "she is gone". It was heartbreaking to watch.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Nothing heartbreaking about it.

She was trying to break into where Congress members were sequestered, in order to kidnap or execute them.

She fucked around and found out.