We Were Invited Here

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Nothing heartbreaking about it.

She was trying to break into where Congress members were sequestered, in order to kidnap or execute them.

She fucked around and found out.
To you her murder was justified. That speaks so much about you.

IT DEFINES YOU.

You know this.

Now everyone knows it.

Please don't have children. One can only imagine the damage a person like you would do to them.

DeflateThis

Reaction score

IT DEFINES YOU.

You know this.

Now everyone knows it.

Please don't have children. One can only imagine the damage a person like you would do to them.
Tho I do not agree with him, You are not taking the higher road here.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

IT DEFINES YOU.

You know this.

Now everyone knows it.

You think she was murdered? If someone breaks in your house tonight, and you shoot them, did you murder them and would you feel bad and say its heartbreaking? The narrative changes so fast around here is hard to keep up. If those people that broke in there were black, there would be about 50 deaths, and I imagine heartbreaking would not be the word you used.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
We spent the entire summer watching cities burn and wide spread looting because unarmed people were killed by police, several while resisting arrest.

I still don't know why this woman had to be shot and killed. From what I know she was a married former Air Force veteran who ran a business with her husband. I have not seen a single report that she was armed, or resisted arrest. Nothing in her history that shows she was a violent person.

She was part of a mob that broke into the Capitol building. Does that carry the death penalty? Now those who did commit violence against police put themselves in harms way, and if they were shot then that's too bad.

BTW, hardly anyone mentions that the head of the Capital Police was advised that things could get out of hand two week prior to the demonstration date. He was asked if he needed additional help and said "we got this covered".

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
When unarmed blacks were shot 5 times in the back or "murdered" by cops kneeling on their necks the retrumplicans told us they deserved it because they didn't listen to officers. That was how they justified those killings but now anyone who believes this woman got what she deserved shouldn't have kids....... Hypocrisy

Inspector_50

Reaction score
We spent the entire summer watching cities burn and wide spread looting because unarmed people were killed by police, several while resisting arrest.

I still don't know why this woman had to be shot and killed. From what I know she was a married former Air Force veteran who ran a business with her husband. I have not seen a single report that she was armed, or resisted arrest. Nothing in her history that shows she was a violent person.

She was part of a mob that broke into the Capitol building. Does that carry the death penalty? Now those who did commit violence against police put themselves in harms way, and if they were shot then that's too bad.

BTW, hardly anyone mentions that the head of the Capital Police was advised that things could get out of hand two week prior to the demonstration date. He was asked if he needed additional help and said "we got this covered".
The window she was climbing through, did you notice on the other side of that window you did not see any protestors? There was a reason for that. Down that hall was where the senate was being held. I am sure at that point they had orders to protect them at all cost. So anyone that was going to be going that way, was not going to have a good time. She just happened to be the one that tried. Yes, anytime someone dies, its tragic, but if you run into a crowd with a machete this is the risk you are taking. If people were not willing to die in that capital building that day, then they had no business being there.

I would die for my family, hell I would die for an animal. Would I die for Trump? No.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

And if you watch the video, there were police in that room with her, you could clearly see their weapons in the background. People saying she was acting violently don't have a damn clue, all you have to do is watch the video and it's all right there, you can even see the guy's weapon in plain view that shot her. He was wrong and should be held accountable.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
And if you watch the video, there were police in that room with her, you could clearly see their weapons in the background. People saying she was acting violently don't have a damn clue, all you have to do is watch the video and it's all right there, you can even see the guy's weapon in plain view that shot her. He was wrong and should be held accountable.
Cop did his job. She was at fault for what happened. Hulu 24 hours assault on capital documentary . Did a great job breaking everything down . Showed why she was shot.

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Just a hunch, but I am not sure he is going to be held accountable for shooting someone trying to get into a secured space in the capital building during a siege.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
When unarmed blacks were shot 5 times in the back or "murdered" by cops kneeling on their necks the retrumplicans told us they deserved it because they didn't listen to officers. That was how they justified those killings but now anyone who believes this woman got what she deserved shouldn't have kids....... Hypocrisy

Inspector_50

Reaction score
He's using Trump logic
I mean I saw a black guy take 7 bullets to the back and nobody was held accountable, yet the police protecting politicians during a siege is in trouble? I am going to say thats probably not true. I mean when she looked down that hall way, and saw no protestors there, and it was all boarded up and people had guns out on the other side, what was she hoping to accomplish by crawling through to get there? It was a capital building with deaths of police officer, major injuries, police getting crushed in doors being beat up by American flags. Its a miracle only one person was shot.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
The window she was climbing through, did you notice on the other side of that window you did not see any protestors? There was a reason for that. Down that hall was where the senate was being held. I am sure at that point they had orders to protect them at all cost. So anyone that was going to be going that way, was not going to have a good time. She just happened to be the one that tried. Yes, anytime someone dies, its tragic, but if you run into a crowd with a machete this is the risk you are taking. If people were not willing to die in that capital building that day, then they had no business being there.

I would die for my family, hell I would die for an animal. Would I die for Trump? No.
She had a machete? That's the first that I heard about that. Hope that you are not making that up.