Weak 7 Udder Gamete

Titans are hard to figure. you think they suck, then they whoop up on some highly touted team . then thet turn around and lose to teams like det. the following week.

so everyone had the lions ahead of l.a.r. 13-3 , right?
the announcer is talking about faceguarding. welcome to 2005.🤦‍♀️

600 TDs for Brady.

Bucs are good, Eagles are not, the Texans are a joke, and the Lions sure know how to look good without coming away with a W. I feel like through the first half the 4pm slate has just reinforced what we already knew about all the teams playing in it.

Someone pinch me... every game I had a preference so far went my way. Fins lose, Chefs embarrassed, Bengals win and pats spank the jets.
It's asking way too much for Lions to upset the Rams, but the fact it's this close into the 2nd half is good to see.
It is asking way too much, putting your hopes in the Lions to do anything at all is the act of a fool imho, just saying. That being said I'm right there with you, so far it's been a fantastic weekend of football.

Someone pinch me... every game I had a preference so far went my way. Fins lose, Chefs embarrassed, Bengals win and pats spank the jets.
It's asking way too much for Lions to upset the Rams, but the fact it's this close into the 2nd half is good to see.

The Dolphins are a fumble away from being 0-7 :rofl:

Eagles making it closer late than it has been all game, but almost certainly too little too late there. Texans still being destroyed, as are the Bears but they got a 4th and goal stop so hey moral victories and all right? Meanwhile the Lions have an impressive drive with the potential to tie it up midway through the 4th quarter, showing "toughness" and "grit", only to throw a pick at the end of it and end their hopes of getting the win.

Have not had time to visit Chiefs Planet but expect that's every bit as awesome as I can imagine.
anyone seen Hogfarmer?

DIdn't think so.

When was the last time you watched a game the Bears were a participant in and felt, "that was a fun game to watch?"

When was the last time you watched a game the Bears were a participant in and felt, "that was a fun game to watch?"

Comedy gold so it was often "fun".

tumblr_maczxh7gfo1rge9rdo1_500_original_original.jpg

Back