Week 10 games

I didn't start this thread for nothing, or maybe I did.:)
Just tuned in to the game tonight. My expectations were very low and it seems to be lower than my expectations.
No wonder Tampa with a losing record is leading this division, these teams are really bad.

I'm curious regarding Mariota.
Looks worse than I was expecting,,,

I started watching and dozed off.... typical TNF quality game!

just checked the schedule.... Colts v Raiders could have a ten-car-pileup sort of charm to it. I'm curious to see how team responds to Jeff Saturday as the coach. with the colts Offense (offensive more like it) Even McD should be able to get a W here.
if he doesn't... might be next coach fired!

Wake up, it 's game day for other teams.
First up we have Tampa vs Seattle in Germany at 9:30 on NFLN.
Geno Smith has risen from the QB graveyard ,AKA the NY Jets, to have an outstanding year replacing Russell Wilson for the Seahawks.
Tampa leads their pathetic division with a losing record.
My pick,Seattle.

would be 🤭 if seattle won with a goalline int preserving the win 😁
will likely watch minn at buff, .aybe tune in tbo indy at lvr for the dumpster fire aspect, or dall at gb then 1 quarter of the night game lac at sf before i conk out.

would be 🤭 if seattle won with a goalline int preserving the win 😁
will likely watch minn at buff, .aybe tune in tbo indy at lvr for the dumpster fire aspect, or dall at gb then 1 quarter of the night game lac at sf before i conk out.
Exactly!

Tampa plays at 9:30 a.m. EST. I won't be able to watch but big game for them to take control of the division after a terrible start to the season. We'll see if last week was just Brady magic or if they can actually put together a solid game.

Tampa misses FG
Not showing the Germans good football. But bad football is still better 5han good soccer.

Last edited:
7-0 Tampa. Julio is back!!

Just saw the crowd start the wave during a timeout. I love it!!

The Seahawks have been one of the bigger surprises in the league, to me. After they traded Russ Wilson, I figured they were tanking. I saw them during preseason looking
horrible and whoever I listened to at the time stated that they had no chance to be a competitive team and I bought it. Then, somehow, they look like an actual contender.

I have watched a lot of football and sometimes I think I've actually learned something, but the kind of season Geno Smith is having suggests otherwise.

He's in his 9th season (can you believe that?), on his 4th team and had established himself as a career backup who threw a lot of picks and made a lot of bad decisions. Nobody plays identical from year-to-year, but Smith's career average QBR is 82.6. So far this year it's 107.2

He's thrown a total of 49 TDs with 41 Picks. This year it's 15 and 4.

How is this possible? Has there ever been a QB that finally "figured it out" after 8 years as a scrub? If so, I can't think of who it might be. This leads me to doubt whether Geno is really Geno. What I'm suggesting is one of two things.

1. We're only halfway through the schedule and Smith will quickly flip the script and end up with 19 TDs and 19 picks. As if he is in a dream where he can fly right up until he realizes that humans cannot do that and he plummets like a stone, screaming all the way and awaking to sweat-soaked sheets.

2. He is actually a hyper-realistic android programmed to not suck.

This league is tough to figure.

I think the wave went out 20 years ago.Never been to a game since 2000 or seen one in the US, that people did that.
They still do it at Nebraska games in the rare occasion that they're actually winning a game.

14-0. Brady has the offense clicking today.

Watching with my NFL+ subscription on my tablet. When I just went to put it on my Roku to watch on my TV with the same account I'm asked for my TV provider, which I don't have one so I'm cock blocked 😂

This free and wild anarchist old west internet thing is infuriating and confounding at times to my Gen X and aging mind. 😂

Not really but get your shit together guys and get the fuck off my lawn. 😂

Go Pete and Gino. Fuck Tom. ♥

The Seahawks have been one of the bigger surprises in the league, to me. After they traded Russ Wilson, I figured they were tanking. I saw them during preseason looking
horrible and whoever I listened to at the time stated that they had no chance to be a competitive team and I bought it. Then, somehow, they look like an actual contender.

I have watched a lot of football and sometimes I think I've actually learned something, but the kind of season Geno Smith is having suggests otherwise.

He's in his 9th season (can you believe that?), on his 4th team and had established himself as a career backup who threw a lot of picks and made a lot of bad decisions. Nobody plays identical from year-to-year, but Smith's career average QBR is 82.6. So far this year it's 107.2

He's thrown a total of 49 TDs with 41 Picks. This year it's 15 and 4.

How is this possible? Has there ever been a QB that finally "figured it out" after 8 years as a scrub? If so, I can't think of who it might be. This leads me to doubt whether Geno is really Geno. What I'm suggesting is one of two things.

1. We're only halfway through the schedule and Smith will quickly flip the script and end up with 19 TDs and 19 picks. As if he is in a dream where he can fly right up until he realizes that humans cannot do that and he plummets like a stone, screaming all the way and awaking to sweat-soaked sheets.

2. He is actually a hyper-realistic android programmed to not suck.

This league is tough to figure.
Pete Carroll is the reason Imo for Geno's resurgence.

Back