Week 11 Other Games

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Paging Mr. Pipp...looking for a Mr. Walley Pipp....

Hill is a baller, this is going to interesting.
Still surprised by this. Does this say more about what they are seeing in Winston or what Hill is? Hill has always been kind of a gadget player.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Still surprised by this. Does this say more about what they are seeing in Winston or what Hill is? Hill has always been kind of a gadget player.

Not necessarily. Hill believes himself to be a full fledge NFL level QB. Obviously Payton is thinking along similar lines.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Payton thinks that Hill can be the next Steve Young.

He's fast (4.54) and explosive (39"vj) but we'll have to see about the Steve Young thing. His 59% completion rate at BYU was not promising and got him undrafted.
You know who he reminds me of? A little bigger & faster JE11.
He's 3" taller and 20lbs heavier than Jules but watching Hill on the field is just like watching Jules. Tough as nails and determined to succeed.
I'll be interested to see him play today after a few years of being tutored by Payton.

Roberto71

Reaction score
What happened there? They're saying Malcolm Butler and Hatbaugh were in each other's faces and then Vrabel and Harbaugh went at it?

Reminds me when Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz went at it after a Niners-Lions game,

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Browns are now 7-3. Weird. 2020
Wentz blows.

Also, the Bungles finally succeeded in getting Burrow killed. He's done for the year with a knee injury.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Colts beat the packers, I’m thinking the colts might be a contender this post season. Lord, I’m sorry I ever said anything bad about Phillip rivers, ever!