Week 11 Other Games

I wasn’t watching but how often do they call every holding call? Maybe State Farm called the nfl?

Rodgers really is horrible at game winning drives. I do love watching him lose especially with the refs desperately trying to give him the game.

Raiders giving the Chefs all they can handle and then some. I’m really liking this Raiders team, they don’t seem intimidated at all by the Chefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiders giving the Chefs all they can handle and then some. I’m really liking this Raiders team, they don’t seem intimidated at all by the Chefs.

They match up well...Carr is actually playing good.

They match up well...Carr is actually playing good.

He’s played really well against the Chefs this year but the Chefs defense is not that great.

Raiders defense isn’t much better to let them drive down the field and score in just over a minute. Carr played well but that throw was weak.....lol.

Carr should have milked the clock down more during his last TD...and, #44 didn't do his job vs Kelsey.

Carson Wentz has just collapsed hasn't he. The Eagles have invested hugely in him as their franchise QB and the form just is not there.

It has to be said, Mahomes is really totally, out on his own at the moment.

I am kind of digging the Colts with Rivers at QB. It never gets mentioned how inferior his coaching was in SD all those years and now he seems like he has a great fit with Reich. Great to see them beat the Packers.

Back