Week 11 Other Games

Wilson's burning a lot of what he's cooking lately. think he's 3rd in the nfl in turnovers. extremely shocking as he has never been one to turn the ball over.

I really wasn't sold on D.K. at the Combine. Just looked like a massive workout warrior but wasn't certain of his skills. Boy was I wrong.

I really wasn't sold on D.K. at the Combine. Just looked like a massive workout warrior but wasn't certain of his skills. Boy was I wrong.

Same here. I thought some team was going to draft him high and he was going to be a huge bust.

But then again I also thought Herbert didn't look like an NFL QB, and he might be the most promising of the rookie QBs so far.

Yeah, I thought he was just a burner without much skill set as a WR. Also people obsessed over his freak physique and lack of body fat, so it just seemed like he was a complete hit or miss.

Yeah, it really is a crapshoot isn't it. You just cannot tell who will end up as a bone fides NFL receiver. Aside from a Julio Jones or Randy Moss type who you could bank on being an NFL star, it's just so difficult. Harry should be what we now from Metcalf. Yet how can you possibly tell who will truly work out in the pros?

Last edited:
Back