Week 11 Other Games

PFFT...Harry is way better. I don't know in what way, but, there has to be something that he's way better at. :coffee:

Yeah, it really is a crapshoot isn't it. You just cannot tell who will end up as a bone fides NFL receiver. Aside from a Julio Jones or Randy Moss type who you could bank on being an NFL star, it's just so difficult. Harry should be what we now from Metcalf. Yet how can you possibly tell who will truly work out in the pros?
Pittsburgh has seemed to figure it out pretty well

I really wasn't sold on D.K. at the Combine. Just looked like a massive workout warrior but wasn't certain of his skills. Boy was I wrong.
Combine is vastly overrated. In regards to Metcalf, I think he his draft status slipped because he really didn’t have a ton of games under his belt at Ole Miss & he suffered a fairly bad neck injury that may have scared off some clubs.

I could be wrong but most of the ones they let leave never amount to much elsewhere either. Plaxico Burress might be the only exception.
Sanders. AB. Bryant liked weed too much. This would be interesting to research further.

Adam Schefter

Saints’ QB Taysom Hill will start Sunday vs. the Falcons, per source. Hill took all the starter reps at practice this week. Jameis Winston will be the backup.

Adam Schefter

Saints’ QB Taysom Hill will start Sunday vs. the Falcons, per source. Hill took all the starter reps at practice this week. Jameis Winston will be the backup.
Paging Mr. Pipp...looking for a Mr. Walley Pipp....

Hill is a baller, this is going to interesting.

Two games I’m paying close arrention to-

Skins/Bengals and Tits/Crows. I expect the Skins and the Giants to potentially contend for the division. With Alex Smith and their defense i can see them going 8-8. Great skill players on the offensive side of the ball.

Now, the Crows...well, we’re at the end of the Roman effectiveness cycle and Harbawl is too stupid to recognize that. A loss here leaves them 6-4 and in what i’m anticipating a battle between them and the Pats. Quite simply- the Tits need to get their shit together. The Crows are average at best against the run, i’d give Henry the ball 40 times is this game.

Last edited:
Back