WEEK 12 · Cardinals at Patriots -Sun 11/29 · 1:00 PM EST

I don't think your math is adding up
You know, you are right. I had to recheck, the great inspector was wrong he didnt give Tampa's schedule enough wins. Teams Tampa played have 73 wins and teams NE played have 64 wins...So again, that soft schedule you spoke of?
NO 9
Car 4
Den 4
LAC 3
Chi 5
GB 8
LV 6
NYG 4
NO 9
Car 4
LAR 7
KC 10

73 wins

Mia 7
SEA 8
LV 6
KC 10
Den 4
SF 5
Buff 8
NYJ 0
Balt 6
Hou 4
Ari 6
LAC 3

67 wins

FA is still an unknown at the moment, but the smart people are saying that there should be much better options at QB than there has been in a while for a couple of reasons. The talent at the position across the league is better than it's been in quite a while with a long of young, ascending talents. Look at the money the Bears spent on Nick Foles or the Vikes on Kirk Cousins recently. They both paid franchise money for guys with very few skins on the wall, because there weren't any options at the time. Some of the names being tossed around are Dak Prescott, DeShaun Watson, Phillip Rivers, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taysom Hill, Jimmy G. and plenty more guys that have had some success. It should be pretty wild, particularly since there are approximately 5 or 6 guys coming out that somebody could view as a potential franchise.

Watson would be tops on the wish list to me. He was unbelievable last week against us. It isn't his fault that his organization is dysfunctional.
Watson signed a 4 year extension this off-season. I would have given Houston anything they wanted for him.
In terms of the other QBs you listed, I doubt the niners part with Jimmy as Shanny seems to really like him at least by his comments recently but he is forever injured so I don't really want any part of him. I kind of like Fitzpatrick just because he is a heady guy and a leader which is something Bill values. I do wonder if Miami finds a way to keep him as Tua really does not seem ready yet. Hill is Tebow 2.0. No thanks. Don't mind Prescott but doubt Bill will pay what it will cost to sign him. He will be the top FA on the market with a ton of teams throwing money at him. I think the Colts would be crazy not to re-sign Rivers. He and Reich seem like a match made in heaven but then again the Colts are the Colts.

I would like to see if we could pry Alex Smith away from the Redskins. He would be a nice bridge guy while we try to find the next guy in the draft.

Last edited:
Until Cam fixes his godawful throwing mechanics, I don't see him having any consistent success as a passer
Thank you finally addressing the issue. Instead of just trying to make excuses be postive about it. Real football talk is talking about the postives & negatives of team

He’ll would make most teams better. If the Jets win one game I wonder who has the tie breaker between them & the Jags?

Thank you finally addressing the issue. Instead of just trying to make excuses be postive about it. Real football talk is talking about the postives & negatives of team

Yes, of course, however, your complaints have switched from what you see as a woeful receiving corp to Cam.

BTW, did you ditch FB, and was it because of something I said in jest?

WRs are still a huge issues . Their is no consistency. This is proven In Rankings 26 in passing & 24 In scoring. Cam mistakes & lack of production can't be ignored . 5 TDs 9 ints . He joins butt fumble for having the worst QB rating to ever win a game . The RB's has been the blight spot this season. Have been keeping them in games

Last edited:
WRs are still a huge issues . Their is no consistency. This is proven In Rankings 26 in passing & 24 In scoring. Cam mistakes & lack of production can't be ignored . 5 TDs 9 ints . He joins butt fumble for having the worst QB rating to ever win a game . The RB's has been the blight spot this season. Have been keeping them in games
Well if you're talking RBs, Cam does have 9 rushing TDs.....So he had produced scores.

Um, I never mentioned Brady (you did). So please spare me the Brady strawman and then in the same breath tell me not to respond to your strawman. It is childish and you are above that.

This team has some bright spots and grit but is being held back the most by the play of its QB. You seem to agree with me per your last paragraph that Cam is awful and a move to Stidham is at least on the table or should be. It could be worse with Stid but the Pats offense is ranked second to last (31st) in Interception Percentage ... every time they drop back to pass they're an interception (3rd most) waiting to happen, and they pass less (30th in pass attempts) than just about everyone in the NFL. That is just putrid and why Stid should at least get a chance IMO.

This for sure is a season to find out what the heck we have as we move into 2021 with a ton of cap and draft picks. We know what Cam is. Let's see what we have in Stidham as he would be much cheaper option to keep for next year than extending Cam. I do, like you think it is unlikely unless we lose both LA games and are sitting at 5-8 then maybe we see Stid for the final 3 games.

No, the defense is more problematic than the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well if you're talking RBs, Cam does have 9 rushing TDs.....So he had produced scores.
Thats great if we on 1 to 5 yard line. dont help the Passing game. Good defense will load the box. Dare cam to throw it. I give Cam credit last week was his FIRST GW drive. He didn't turn it over

Last edited:
Back