WEEK 12 · Cardinals at Patriots -Sun 11/29 · 1:00 PM EST

i love Vinovich, ever since he rolled his eyes at Jules in the 2014 divisionals vs balt. that's one of my fave pats games ever, still.
i also breathe a sigh of relief when it's NOT boger. i knew last night would be jacked up when i saw he was the ref.
Well, I think Arizona is definitely better than the Patriots, and the Pat's win over Baltimore was an anomaly. Now, should the Patriots win tomorrow, I guess there's an outside chance of a new winning streak, ending at 10-6 (playoffs), or 9-7 (cusp of the playoffs). But I don't see it. It's time now to sheet or get off the pot. I think they'll lose, and continue their losing streak. It's okay. They had a 19-year string of excellence-6 championships.

You know, I'll hope for a Jackson interception, a Newton rushing td, and check out the Arizona qb, Kyler Murray. I guess it's good that Pats fans can't go to the game....

Just get through this season, such as it is, and plan for the future. I'm sure Belichick can't stand losing, but stick with it, stay healthy, and next season might be better.

Maybe the Gunner can run one back....
The direction this game has the potential to go in makes me glad it’s not on in my market. I’ve written this season off as nothing more than a decision on whether we need to draft a QB or not. Personally, as johnlocke and i have discussed, i would offer two at 10m with easy to reach incentives that could double it. Get a couple greyhounds out there. See what the Skins want for Cam Sims- dude is a DK Metcalf in the making. Get a couple fatties to clog the middle. Next year Hi and Chung will be back, that right there will improve the defense significantly.

i love Vinovich, ever since he rolled his eyes at Jules in the 2014 divisionals vs balt. that's one of my fave pats games ever, still.
i also breathe a sigh of relief when it's NOT boger. i knew last night would be jacked up when i saw he was the ref.
Well, I think Arizona is definitely better than the Patriots, and the Pat's win over Baltimore was an anomaly. Now, should the Patriots win tomorrow, I guess there's an outside chance of a new winning streak, ending at 10-6 (playoffs), or 9-7 (cusp of the playoffs). But I don't see it. It's time now to sheet or get off the pot. I think they'll lose, and continue their losing streak. It's okay. They had a 19-year string of excellence-6 championships.

You know, I'll hope for a Jackson interception, a Newton rushing td, and check out the Arizona qb, Kyler Murray. I guess it's good that Pats fans can't go to the game....

Just get through this season, such as it is, and plan for the future. I'm sure Belichick can't stand losing, but stick with it, stay healthy, and next season might be better.

Maybe the Gunner can run one back....
The direction this game has the potential to go in makes me glad it’s not on in my market. I’ve written this season off as nothing more than a decision on whether we need to draft a QB or not. Personally, as johnlocke and i have discussed, i would offer two at 10m base with easy to reach incentives that could double it. Get a couple greyhounds out there. See what the Skins want for Cam Sims- dude is a DK Metcalf in the making. Get a couple fatties to clog the middle. Next year Hi and Chung will be back, that right there will improve the defense significantly.

Cam has got to better than that, he has to have more awareness. And we still can't tackle. Teams seem to be able to just push our D backwards at will.

Back