Week 12 Other Games

NBC sent us here at the station a message. Steelers/Ravens moved to Tuesday at 8pm.

It better not get moved again. they should have to play with whomever is available to play regardless of the #.

because the ravens shouldn't be rewarded by being able to wait until they are at full strength.

well since they get tested every day, i was figuring they should have enough healthy people to play.

To be totally honest if it were any other team I'd be fine with letting them get healthy then play, but since it's from the whiniest HC in the NFL I fully agree with you.

So...how come the ravens game gets postponed, but the broncos who have 0 qbs due to covid list have to play tomorrow?

So...how come the ravens game gets postponed, but the broncos who have 0 qbs due to covid list have to play tomorrow?

Excellent question. My guess and it's only a guess is they have little impact on the playoffs so nobody cares on Park Avenue.

The Ravens have 18 players on the COVID-19 list,
the Steelers have 5 players on the list,
the Broncos have no QBs
the Ravens' QB has COVID and
the 49ers have no practice facility or stadium.

NFL: OK just wait it out a few days and play Tuesday and everything will magically get better
and if it doesn't go out and sign a QB or play a guy who played QB in HS or college. We have
TV contracts to fulfill.
All teams agreed to the following guidelines for COVID19.

En9IeIxWMAA5rhh

Colts put in Jacoby when they were 1st and goal on the 1, he ran it in for a TD. I love them using them for purposes like that beside being just the back up.

The Buffalo Bills are 8-3 in spite of a defensive coordinator who has lost his way, a general manager who gave up on great players without compensation and a head coach who still has not learned how to manage a clock, or when to call timeout apparently.

I swear, we could just as easily be 3-8.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, Leslie Fraser will start drilling these guys on how to knock a Hail Mary away instead of trying to catch it. I thought that shit only happened on the playground when kids play football.

The Buffalo Bills are 8-3 in spite of a defensive coordinator who has lost his way, a general manager who gave up on great players without compensation and a head coach who still has not learned how to manage a clock, or when to call timeout apparently.

I swear, we could just as easily be 3-8.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, Leslie Fraser will start drilling these guys on how to knock a Hail Mary away instead of trying to catch it. I thought that shit only happened on the playground when kids play football.
Don't knock it, 8-3 is excellent and the Bills are very difficult to beat. The Bills will be there in the mix with Tenn, Steelers and Chiefs at deep in the playoffs.

Back