Week 12 Other Games

The Buffalo Bills are 8-3 in spite of a defensive coordinator who has lost his way, a general manager who gave up on great players without compensation and a head coach who still has not learned how to manage a clock, or when to call timeout apparently.

I swear, we could just as easily be 3-8.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, Leslie Fraser will start drilling these guys on how to knock a Hail Mary away instead of trying to catch it. I thought that shit only happened on the playground when kids play football.
You are what your record says you are.

The Pats have lost a lot of close games, but the reason they are 5-6 is because they didn't finish.

Bucs have no answer for Hill and Mahomes. I wonder how Arians will blame Brady for that.

Bucs have no answer for Hill and Mahomes. I wonder how Arians will blame Brady for that.
I don't see any team having an answer to him, He's that good, We talked about it last week, he's like Michael Jordan, he turns it on in the big games, like a tap. He wants to make a statement here against Tom and Bucs so he's brining his A game.

I'm afraid the Chiefs are on a dynasty run with this guy.

I hate how the league keeps putting these Bears/Packers games in primetime. They're always awful games... the 10-3 suckfest to kickoff the season last year and now this blowout.

Been watching the game since 6 am. This Mahomes cat? I dunno, call me crazy, he might OK at some point. LOL.

I hate how the league keeps putting these Bears/Packers games in primetime. They're always awful games... the 10-3 suckfest to kickoff the season last year and now this blowout.
Yeah, the old 'Black and Blue Division' from yesteryear can't hide the facts that the Bears and Lions are just woeful. The Bears haven't been good since 85 bar one SB appearance since then. The league can't keep expecting folks to get all starry-eyed about fixtures like this, trying to pretend that rivalry is still real and relevant.

How bad it must be to be a bears fan knowing they had the overall #2 pick and picked tribuski instead of Patrick Mahones who went tenth.

I've often wondered what exactly the Bears do each draft?? They never seem to improve the team.

As said before, I like the Bears, I'd root for them in the NFC, a proper old blue-blood NFL side. Their poor fanbase must be starved at this stage. 1985 is a long time ago and there's only so much harking back to Walter, Singletary, McMahon and the Fridge you can do.

Anytime I watch AJ Brown highlights I die a little inside. Instead we got N'Keal "I can't get open even on a broken play" Harry.

I've often wondered what exactly the Bears do each draft?? They never seem to improve the team.

As said before, I like the Bears, I'd root for them in the NFC, a proper old blue-blood NFL side. Their poor fanbase must be starved at this stage. 1985 is a long time ago and there's only so much harking back to Walter, Singletary, McMahon and the Fridge you can do.
We still hang on to Bobby Orr today.

Anytime I watch AJ Brown highlights I die a little inside. Instead we got N'Keal "I can't get open even on a broken play" Harry.
He doesn't even have great hands. That's what kills me more than anything. You're a big lump of a receiver, surely you have the big mits to be a great catcher of the ball?

Back